Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

College Football - Bowl Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
    I do not see Heisman in Mond. JFF Had talent and used it. I get that Mond was thrown in to a rough situation. Clearly the game was too fast for him when it came to passing. Hopefully Starkel stays healthy next season. Just think if Starkel could run as fast as JFF or Mond.....we would have a winner.

Mond will end up being the man until the 2021 heisman trophy winner Grant Gunnell gets here to take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      Mond will end up being the man until the 2021 heisman trophy winner Grant Gunnell gets here to take over.

Not if Jimbo reels in Justin Fields. That's a big "if".

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
        Not if Jimbo reels in Justin Fields. That's a big "if".

I thought Fields was a solid commit to Georgia. Did he decommit?

Comment

congrats to Dickson, Ray Guy award winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            Point taken . . 10 yrs, $75 mill . .
            Brag on your coach all you want, you have something to brag about. But I wouldn't brag about what it cost to get him to come to East Texas to coach your team. #hesnotnicksaban

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
              I thought Fields was a solid commit to Georgia. Did he decommit?

He's going to be a bulldawg.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                Brag on your coach all you want, you have something to brag about. But I wouldn't brag about what it cost to get him to come to East Texas to coach your team. #hesnotnicksaban
                Let me put it another way . . There is enough confidence in Jimbo Fisher that he was offered and he accepted a 10 yr, $75 million deal . . No brag just fact . . And why wouldn't I brag, we pulled off what was thought to be an unattainable hire . .
                #heisnotherman

Comment

Ya'll will all forget about Mond when Connor Blumrick takes over one day.

6-5" and fastest QB on team. Sunshinneeeeee

I doubt Mond ever starts another snap at Texas A&M barring Injury. Starkel / Blumrick then Gunnell

Comment

Let me put it another way . . There is enough confidence in Jimbo Fisher that he was offered and he accepted a 10 yr, $75 million deal . . No brag just fact . . And why wouldn't I brag, we pulled off what was thought to be an unattainable hire . .
                    #heisnotherman
                    Because it's like bragging about getting laid from a hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Ya'll will all forget about Mond when Connor Blumrick takes over one day.

6-5" and fastest QB on team. Sunshinneeeeee

I doubt Mond ever starts another snap at Texas A&M barring Injury. Starkel / Blumrick then Gunnell
                      Read a blurb about the Gunnell family "calling the hogs" as a family full of former students and Chad Morris peaking his interest. Do you think they end up being a threat for his services?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        Because it's like bragging about getting laid from a hooker.
                        If the hooker was worth $75 mill . . Dam right I'd brag . .

Comment

#heisnotherman
                          Unobtainable? 75 million "guaranteed" made it obtainable.

I think Jimbo can get it done for you guys if he finds the right field general to run his complex offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Read a blurb about the Gunnell family "calling the hogs" as a family full of former students and Chad Morris peaking his interest. Do you think they end up being a threat for his services?
                            Yeah they will be a threat since his family are alumni, but he grew up an A&M fan and promised his grandpa before he died he'd go to A&M.

He would basically have to just feel he doesn't fit Fisher's scheme, but FSU was his runner up before he committed to A&M. Fisher already met with him twice and basically said your future NFL and I run a pro style offense.

Unless we just tank and Chad Morris explodes at Arkansas, we should still be in the driver seat comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Unobtainable? 75 million "guaranteed" made it obtainable.

I think Jimbo can get it done for you guys if he finds the right field general to run his complex offense.
                              Jimbo will be calling the plays and hands on with QB per his norm, he needs Co-OC's to work with QB/WR and really be Stud recruiters.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Yeah they will be a threat since his family are alumni, but he grew up an A&M fan and promised his grandpa before he died he'd go to A&M.

He would basically have to just feel he doesn't fit Fisher's scheme, but FSU was his runner up before he committed to A&M. Fisher already met with him twice and basically said your future NFL and I run a pro style offense.

Unless we just tank and Chad Morris explodes at Arkansas, we should still be in the driver seat comfortably.
                                And he had a great in home visit with JF 2 days after the hire . . The kid from Georgia, Fortin, committed to NC . .

Comment

Working...
                                X