Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am surprised they would take Pelini with his drama. No doubt he can coach.

Comment

Orlando sounds so much better than Peninni.

Comment

Bo loves him some aggie land. And, Aggie loves digging for gold in all the wrong places

Comment

Clanga, clanga!! Hail state!

Comment

I think Pelini would be pretty good hire @ dc. He did well at Nebraska as hc, huskers grew tired of his antics. Jimbo should be able to keep him in check. Any other names bouncing around?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
              I’ve seen some bad officiating today
              Aint that the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                What are your thoughts on Pellini? I was kinda thinking it would be a solid hire.
                Where is this coming from?

Comment

A kinder gentler BoB.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    A kinder gentler BoB.
                    No, this just shows he is a redass Aggy Texas hater. (has openly hated me for years) I only respond to negative Texas comments from Aggy. Even ETM said I have not said anything negative about the Ags this year. I wished them well before the bowl game the other day. Of course Dave didn't see that.

OU is another story. lol.
                    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-31-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

No, this just shows he is a redass Aggy Texas hater. (has openly hated me for years) I only respond to negative Texas comments from Aggy. Even ETM said I have not said anything negative about the Ags this year. I wished them well before the bowl game the other day. Of course Dave didn't see that.

Comment

I only asked for one thing from Santa this year and it was for bob to be nice...

Looks like I got what I asked for!!! Lmao!!!

Comment

Oh I understand. OU playing for their second NC in 3 years, winning their third consecutive conference championship, 11th overall, 6th Heisman winner and best QB in the history of the Big 12, will at least finish in the top five in the nation for the 3rd consecutive year. I know it's very scary.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Oh I understand. OU playing for their second NC in 3 years, winning their third consecutive conference championship, 11th overall, 6th Heisman winner and best QB in the history of the Big 12, will at least finish in the top five in the nation for the 3rd consecutive year. I know it's very scary.

Can’t deny their greatness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Sounds like Coburn and Ingram are locked in. That's good to hear.

8 future Longhorns on one team in Orlando for the All American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 12-31-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Sounds like Coburn and Ingram are locked in. That's good to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I’ll believe it when they fax in their LOI. But that does sound very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X