Clear All

Man bun alert!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Man bun alert!

My wife said “Two man buns right there... come on!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So glad this coaching staff and soft mentality is gone after this game.

Comment

Offer Orlando $70 million

Comment

Most points given up in Belk Bowl history: 51
            Worst defeat in Belk bowl history: 48-22

We’ll have both of those in the bag by games end and can throw them up on the side of the stadium! Saweeeeetttttt!!!!

Comment

Absolutely pahetic!

Comment

They may reach 50 by halftime.

Comment

Almost game time boys. We have our fired coach at the helm today. Makes no sense and NC State's coach just got a fat contract. It will probably not end well for us. I guess there is next year....

Comment

Comment

Doesnt really mean much. Between coaches and the next guy is a good one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ags have young talent, a QB and a head coach. We’ll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Ags have young talent, a QB and a head coach. We’ll be fine.
                          Yes but this is still painful to watch as a long time Aggie, Class of ‘75.

Comment

IDK *** I just watched but with a more experienced, and hopefully improved OL next year I like what Starkel can do.

He can drop some dimes and can slide in the pocket well. He won't run past the LOS ever because he runs a 8.4 forty but he can move in the pocket and has a cannon.

Tuesday or Wednesday should bring us some happy happy news when we announce our DC and upgrade from over the hill Chavis. He's too basic for the game today, it's passed him by.

Comment

Well I wish I could watch....hunting till Wednesday and dish has decided not to cooperate. Sounds like they’re still playing to the level of the Sumlin era. Is it too early to say, “Next Year”?

Comment

38-35 now. Playing better but defense needs to step up.

Comment

Working...
                                X