Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not too sure tomorrow will be good for my Ags. From what I’ve read, WF is very effective at big plays down the field. The secondary is very young and has been a weakness all year. Could be a rough afternoon when you add that to a team that is in the mysts of a coaching transition.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
      I’m not too sure tomorrow will be good for my Ags. From what I’ve read, WF is very effective at big plays down the field. The secondary is very young and has been a weakness all year. Could be a rough afternoon when you add that to a team that is in the mysts of a coaching transition.
      We're gonna show up . . Gonna learn a lot . . Sort of a State of the Aggie union event . .

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        The only way a punter wins the MVP is that neither team has anything worthy of the MVP...on either side of the ball.

The selection committee did tu a favor pairing them up to Mizzou, that was one painful game to try and watch. I was done when the first 5 plays, 4 of them were penalties, gag
        you do realize the SEC sends the team they want to the bowl they want after they see the opponents right? they basically get to hand pick their own matchups other than the NY6 and CFP matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
          you do realize the SEC sends the team they want to the bowl they want after they see the opponents right? they basically get to hand pick their own matchups other than the NY6 and CFP matchups.
          Jealous? . .

Comment

Nice series by Trill..

Funny how they ran all the way down to the red zone then tried to pass twice. Garrett must be calling plays for y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              Jealous? . .
              When you got 50% chance to win a NC . . $$$. .

Comment

Jealous? . .
                nope, just saying the "selection committee" didn't do that.

Comment

When you got 50% chance to win a NC . . $$$. .
                  Another aggie hathanger......

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                    I read today on twitter that Watts won't be playing tomorrow due to an injury either, that hurts. Hopefully Tucker can hold it down back there

Comment

Avitar bets sign up here.

You get Wake Forest
                      I get the Aggies

1 week

16NCS will give me an avitar reprieve to carry out my debts if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                        I read today on twitter that Watts won't be playing tomorrow due to an injury either, that hurts. Hopefully Tucker can hold it down back there

Tucker is good. Still shocked he got into school but good for him.

What’s the deal with Watts injury? I read a twitter headline he didn’t show up the first day of bowl practice but didn’t read the article.

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Tucker is good. Still shocked he got into school but good for him.

What’s the deal with Watts injury? I read a twitter headline he didn’t show up the first day of bowl practice but didn’t read the article.

He's showed a lot of promise this year during some big games.

And I'm not sure what the injury is or when it occurred, I just read that it's being reported that he will not play in the game tomorrow, just saw it on twitter a buddy of mine retweeted.

This was the tweet I saw

Last edited by 160class; 12-28-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            Avitar bets sign up here.

You get Wake Forest
                            I get the Aggies

1 week

16NCS will give me an avitar reprieve to carry out my debts if needed.

I'm good with that. I might even them take a tour through the avatar vault and pick something out

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                              I'm good with that. I might even them take a tour through the avatar vault and pick something out

In my mind I imaged some old Barney Miller style file cabinets

Comment

Plenty of San Antonio commercials for the upcoming year.

Comment

Working...
                                X