Who is all in the Oil Field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is all in the Oil Field?

If you work in the Oil Field. Explain what you do, what you have done in the past and the location you work/worked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pumper
    Chemical sales

All in East Texas. May be headed to the Permian after the first of the year.

Comment

I'm not in the oil field, but I do know, if you are you better be saving for the next bust.

Comment

Spent 35 yrs there doing various jobs, you'll need about an encyclopedias worth of writing space, there are a ton of job duties out there that vary from-job to job-, region to region, or company to company.

Comment

Electrician. Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Alaska. Today I'm working in Donaldsonville,LA

Comment

I was up until last April. I was a Directional Driller. Worked alittle all over but mostly south and west Texas.
            Last edited by JSCOTT; 12-03-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

North Tx area. I am there when they are staked and there when they are buried. Drilling, completions, workovers and daily operations for same company over 40 years.

Comment

Pumper for EOG
                Worked in the Permian, Barnett and now the eagleford. I work between Gillett and Yorktown.

Comment

Pumper for Eog. Basically I maintain equipment such as gas lift compressors, seperators, pumping units, etc. I make sure all oil is less than %1 impurities and gas is less than 20 ppm h2s before going to sales. We do a lot but I enjoy it. I was a water well pump installer before I started here.

Comment

Surveyor pipelines and pads South Texas, West Texas, East texas, Ohio, West Virginia, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Comment

Sr. Materials Coordinator....overseas West Africa

Comment

Currently: ROV Pilot/Technician GOM
                        Past: Floorhand Eagle Ford Shale
                        Past: Pipeline Surveyor Permian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roughneck and derrickhand Gulf of Mexico
                          Service hand internationally
                          Certified welder
                          Assembly
                          Research and Development
                          CWI and Nace inspector
                          Currently 3rd party inspector

Comment

Electrical designer for an engineering firm for the past 9 years. Hopefully make it another 20 so I can retire.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm on the pipeline side so not exactly what I would call oilfield but some do so I'll post.

Started out as a corrosion tech on transmission natural gas lines, worked my way up to currently as a project manager for integrity projects on our liquid lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X