Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow 1369 that’s a nice lunch box

Comment

I eat as few carbs and sugar as possible. If I'm buying a condiment like salsa which I use as salad dressing a lot, if it has more than 4-5g of carbs per serving I don't buy it. During our breaks at work, I take off walking instead of sitting here in my chair. Sometimes with a 50lb pack on my back.

I first weighed myself I weighed 311. I had already been dieting a month. I know I was over 320 at the start. I weighed 246 Wednesday before I went to bed.

It ain't that hard Chew, you just have to put your mind to it and stick to it. If I had know it would be this easy I would have done it years ago.

My BP is down from a high of 163/98 to 121/74.

Comment

Tough to do with the holiday cooking coming up. If you can get through that you'll be Delta Green Seal Beret material. Go Bobby.

Comment

Stay away from the sugar drinks too, they are horrible for you.

Comment

I HAVE to get started on losing some weight myself.
            My last visit with a neurosurgeon brought me back to reality.
            My back is in bad shape. At only 28 years old, my lumbar has deteriorated to that of a man 65+ years old. My BP, cholesterol, blood sugar, etc is all normal. But i weigh 275 and stand 6'2. A torn meniscus and a bad back already limits what exercises i can do without too much pain involved. Its obvious all this extra weight contributed to my injuries.
            Time to get it under control.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              I never thought about pork rinds. I just checked, and they're high protein and fat and no carbs. Sweet!
              You can roll/crush the pork rinds to use as breading and fried chicken and such.

Comment

Good luck, stick to it

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  This is my first official public shaming post. It may be the only thing that will motivate me at this point.

I am a fat a$#. I am going to lose 50 lbs. 3 down, 47 to go.

There I said it. No more wondering, "Why doesn't Bobby post pics of himself?" Now ya know!

I am not short for my weight. I am not big-boned. I do not have glandular issues. I am a tub of lard. I can still whip most of your ar$es, but it will take me longer to catch my breath.

I will check back in at 225 lbs and then 200 lbs (my fighting weight).

Hello. I am Bobby and I am addicted to carbs and sugar. That is all. Thank you.

Yup sugar and carbs cut out as much as possible 20g a day or less if you can and you will be surprised add in a little exercise and amazed you will be!!

Comment

Dilly dilly!

Comment

Good luck! I was 255 on Jan 1st and got down to 200. Since hunting season has started though all the good food and adult beverages I’m back up to 210 so I need to get back on it.

Comment

You doughnut eating pig.

Had to

Comment

Meal prep! When you’ve already cooked what you should eat, it’ll help you say no to things you shouldn’t eat.

Comment

Public Shaming....it is time.

Originally posted by Coacher View Post
                            I lost 65lbs three years ago and have found 45 of it since then...my wife and I actually started back up this morning so I’ll be right there with you

I found the other 20!

I need to get rid of it too, but the thought of not eating a ribeye the size of my head tomorrow night terrifies me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                              You can roll/crush the pork rinds to use as breading and fried chicken and such.
                              Great idea! I just finished some buffalo flavored rinds for a snack. I bet that would be good on some fried axis backstrap.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                You doughnut eating pig.

Had to

Now that's funny right there!

Good luck Bobby I should be doing the same thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X