• Show
Clear All

pm sent

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by tx_poptart View Post
        TH...

You don't have a picture of "Hollywood" with the blazer sticking out of his back???
        I edited those pics already and got rid of em.

Comment

The number of hunters is usually between 15-20. Our lease price is almost 10 dollars an acre.

Comment

Put me in line. post the details of hog hunt when they are concrete.

Comment

May not be a spot left, but please put me in the line up. I am only interested in an archery only lease. I shoot trad only!

Comment

Originally posted by truhuntr View Post
                Just to let everyone know that I will send out to the first who have replied here in the order that they are on the post. But don't be too alarmed, usually many will inquire then back out when money is due.
                I am going to have to sacrifice my #3 spot in this thread
                This sounds like an excellent opportunity for what you are offering.
                Good luck to all next season.

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
                  May not be a spot left, but please put me in the line up. I am only interested in an archery only lease. I shoot trad only!

PM sent...............

Comment

It looks like I will have a post beginning of next week concerning spots. When it comes out those who are top of the list can pay deposit immediately and start getting the lease benefits. Early enough for spring food plots.

Comment

Originally posted by truhuntr View Post
                      Just to let everyone know that I will send out to the first who have replied here in the order that they are on the post. But don't be too alarmed, usually many will inquire then back out when money is due.

Well dang....I didn't relpy on here...I sent a pm.....

guess I'm way down there

Comment

I sent you a PM....I can pay deposit as soon as you need it.

Comment

How many people are in line I also only PMd and are probally not on the list.

Comment

Scratch me off the list. I'm on one now for less money.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Ill sort through the names and times of replies hopefully it will workout right.

Comment

Working...
                                X