Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

His and Hers Cull Buck Wknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome! Hope you tossed that Rage after the one use.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Heck of a weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              I notice that food packaging , looks like Buccees cheese and sausage samplers priced around $7.99 each I've been known to inhale a few along with the big bag of chocolate covered almonds, few pcs. of fudge, and a pound or two of the beef jerky priced higher than giraffe nuts

congrats to you both
              Indeed it is. Now we have a bucees in Katy, its tough not to stop in for a snack tray and a 20# bag of $0.99 ice!! I'm going to need another freezer just for ice.

Comment

Nice congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Acostades View Post
                  Heck of a weekend
                  Great wknd!! Its not every day you get to share a double harvest with the wife.

Comment

Congrats to both of you. Hard to pass up that $3.99 corn at Buccees in Katy. I keep wondering how long that is going to last. It is a $1 higher at the Waller store.

Comment

The parental unit paid for the corn, so I wasn't aware it was that cheap. Guess I'll check and see if Bucees actually will restrict quantities purchased!!

Comment

Working...
                      X