Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Ford Salesmen on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byrdman03cars works at Texastar Ford in Stephenville. He is your man

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
      That's the exact view out of my office window. Stop by and see a brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
        We rented a 2017 f250 gas engine to drive to Colorado last week. It had plenty of power and fuel mileage was exactly 16.9 for the round trip. Not too bad for such a big truck. I didn’t even know Enterprise had them for rent until they brought it out. Pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Dang. I hope my gas mileage goes up that high after I get it broke in. I haven't put many miles on it yet.

Comment

Dang. I hope my gas mileage goes up that high after I get it broke in. I haven't put many miles on it yet.

This truck had a little over 10,000 miles on it

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
            This truck had a little over 10,000 miles on it

Gotcha. I've read on a few forums that it will steadily increase. I've only got about 2k on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              That's the exact view out of my office window. Stop by and see a brother.
              You are too busy. I stopped by and Mary said your next available 10 minute time slot was January 21, 2018.

Comment

Gotcha. I've read on a few forums that it will steadily increase. I've only got about 2k on mine.

I bet it will.

Comment

who gives the best deals...all I am worried about lol

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    who gives the best deals...all I am worried about lol
                    I can't say I got the best deal because I only shopped about 5 dealerships. But I got the best deal out of those 5 and the exact truck I wanted from Henson Ford. Plus I was in and out of the dealership in about 30 minutes.

Comment

the gas 6.2 ford motor is a beast. has plenty of pulling power and very reliable. i never work on them. just change the oil and go

Comment

I can't say I got the best deal because I only shopped about 5 dealerships. But I got the best deal out of those 5 and the exact truck I wanted from Henson Ford. Plus I was in and out of the dealership in about 30 minutes.
                        nice!!!

5 dealerships is a pretty good perspective though on prices.

Comment

But I love the sounds and smell of diesel. . .

Not much of either of those with the newer Diesels anymore!

Comment

I have bought 3 vehicles from aaron cross at autonation ford in Burleson... I also went with a F250 gasser. It is different coming from owning diesels the last 17 yrs but as Chew said I don't pull every single day like I used to and if you have to repair them the diesels are ridiculous these days. Love the truck so far and it has pulled everything I have needed it to> I have also heard the power and mileage gradually increase, fellow lease member that has an older 6.2 said he was getting 18-19mpg before adding bumpers all the way around and tires and wheels now he said its more like 13-14

Comment

Working...
                            X