Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, read my earlier comments. Just giving y'all/them crap because this thread is against the rules. I don't say much about Aggy on the weekly threads. I pull for all Texas teams to win. Resident Aggy comments more on Texas games than they do their own.

You are trying too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      Per my Ags in high places report is saying Jimbo. Will be made of public record this week. The numbers 8.3 were in the text message.
      Per my Ags in high places similar. Said it was done deal at 7.5 mil and 5 year deal.
      I say its a mistake.

Comment

I just hope it ain't really Luke from Ole Miss that is the interim! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
          Les miles....
          OMG hellllll noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            I just hope it ain't really Luke from Ole Miss that is the interim! !!

I've read he's staying at Ole Miss.

Comment

I talked to a guy in the elevator this morning, who was delivering breakfast to a meeting on one of the floors, who said he knew a guy that played some ball for Blinn College which has campuses in College Station/Bryan - and HE said that Fisher was a done deal at 8.1 with his entire staff getting 8% bumps on current, and housing subsidizing, and free chicken from the poultry science farm.
              Will be announced after the bowl.

full disclosure, the guy did walk out of the elevator pushing his cart saying "boomersooner"..

Comment

In my dreams A&M money whips Dabo Swinny to coming to Aggie land

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  Per my Ags in high places similar. Said it was done deal at 7.5 mil and 5 year deal.
                  I say its a mistake.
                  I think they should be looking for a Texas guy that knows the HS coaches and can recruit in state against Herman.

Comment

I've read he's staying at Ole Miss.
                    Rumors are swirling still. Hope u r right.....just a cluster!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      I talked to a guy in the elevator this morning, who was delivering breakfast to a meeting on one of the floors, who said he knew a guy that played some ball for Blinn College which has campuses in College Station/Bryan - and HE said that Fisher was a done deal at 8.1 with his entire staff getting 8% bumps on current, and housing subsidizing, and free chicken from the poultry science farm.
                      Will be announced after the bowl.

full disclosure, the guy did walk out of the elevator pushing his cart saying "boomersooner"..
                      BS, if you would have included crab legs for the players I would have believed it.

Comment

That was my hopes when Texas hired Strong. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I think they should be looking for a Texas guy that knows the HS coaches and can recruit in state against Herman.
                          Is Major Applewhite happy at UH?

Comment

My money is on him going to bama after Saban retires.

Comment

My money is on him going to bama after Saban retires.
                              You're prolly right, but its nice to dream

Comment

I just wonder how long of a process it will be.
                                Will it happen fast and be a quick thing or will it be drawn out and we watch all the other schools fill their open Head Coaching spots..

Comment

Working...
                                X