Best binoculars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramblingene View Post
    I have a pair of Vortex Diamondback 12x40. They are on sale somewhere for 119$. Started to buy an extra as a gift because mine are so good.
    Ha!
    Haha!
    Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramblingene View Post
      I have a pair of Vortex Diamondback 12x40. They are on sale somewhere for 119$. Started to buy an extra as a gift because mine are so good.
      Come on man. Be serious.

Swaro EL HD 10x42

Comment

Swarovski 10x42 el no doubt, but there are very good optics available at lower reatail than them, just depends on your eyes, budget and the value YOU see in the difference. Imo

Comment

Swarovski 10x42 el range and you will never be disappointed!! Best hunting purchase I have ever made.

Comment

The answer is above^^^

Comment

Here are the rankings, Nikon EDG are the best and most expensive.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                That chart really shows that you get what you pay for. Not necessarily in terms of rankings, but total points. Some of them are within 0.2 points and I’m assuming they include things like weight and ergonomics, so it’s not just optical quality.

However, you can see that the over $2,000 glass scores 150+ points, then there is a step down with a lot of good options in the mid to high 140’s between $1,200 and $1,800.

I chose to go with the Zeiss Conquests as I got them new at a really good price, and I just couldn’t see spending over double for a slight improvement.

Comment

Swarovski EL SV 10X42

Comment

With the hunting you do, the Swaro's without a doubt. I have the SLC's and they're incredible. Apparently the EL's are even better.

Comment

I've been very pleased with the Leopold BX-3 MOJAVE Pro Guide HD 10x42. Didn't beak the bank and are very clear.

Comment

Swaro 10x42
                        A buddy has the 12x56s. They are awesome but heavy and kind of harder to hold steady. Just my opinion.

Comment

FYI - Went with the Leica 10x42 HD-B geovid range finding binos Got a great deal from Cabelas...Very happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                            when did Nikon start publishing "non bias" reviews?

never seen those nikons at the top, but who knows.
                            I have the zeiss victory, and they're very clear and bright. incredible in low light.

no doubt the swarovski are great, and so are the Leica's.
                            Last edited by kyle1974; 01-08-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

When I grow up I’m buying me a pair of Swarovski ELs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Swaro SLC 12x56 and love them so far. I like the extra magnification because I hunt lots of different places. Some places I’m within 100 yards of game, some places I need to see out to 500 yards or so

Comment

Working...
                                X