No announcement yet.

Freestone deer activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not seeing much at our place as of Sunday. Hopefully I can get out a time or two this weekend.

Comment

Uncle and his neighbor hunted three days last weekend and didn’t see a thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        Uncle and his neighbor hunted three days last weekend and didn’t see a thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well maybe the rain and cold weather will take a toll on the acorns and get them moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In Fairfield now and it still seems slow for deer. Just shot a hog though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As usual late season deer movement has been good. They have really been hitting our pastures. Shot a nice 6pt yesterday on my last sit. Saw two bucks,two does,and the buck I got. They were eating clover, vetch, some chicory and hand corn. After loading him up I saw 13 in our front pasture. A few bucks but couldn't tell what they were, just counted the 13 tails as the ran away. Will post a pic tom.

Comment

I've been seeing deer the past two weekends...tonight saw four doe and a Buck, but he wouldn't come out of the trees. Just glad to be seeing deer moving again.

Comment

Working...
              X