Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowe's Grocery Store Feeders Info Needed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
    You are talking about the one that has all the motor, battery etc enclosed in the housing correct? Those look interesting, but I have no experience with them. They are 6V I believe, so that will sway some opinions.
    Yes that is the one I am talking about, but like I said, the Lowe's in Junction sells a 1000lb feeder with the unit and all that inside the feeder. It is 12 volt...I looked at them this weekend, but am trying to get some info on them before I buy one. They are selling the 1000lb ones for only $499. Yes you heard that correct...$499!

Comment

Originally posted by jacoblopez View Post
      This is what the feeder looks like, but it has the INVERTED SPIN TECH unit. Does anyone have any experience with the inverted units?

I've personally put my hands on one of these in the field in the smaller capacity, and the coons had emptied it out in two weeks by grabbing the spin plate and pulling it down. That spintech spinner on it seemed VERY weak

Comment

The design is great on the spintech ones. The box is on the top under the lid on the inside so it’s easy to get to. The motor down at the bottom has a bunch of clearance so it feeds well. I don’t own one so I can’t attest to how varmint-proof it is though. It’s peovably worth a shot for $500. You can always engineer your own fix if need be and still be money ahead.

Comment

Belton feed has a 1000 pound heavy duty feeder for 399.00 and a unit with the timer and solar charger combined for 149.00 so that’s a little better deal. I have had mine for 2 years and not one issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X