Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions?..helicopter pig control while in stand deer hunting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostskull View Post
    check your pm
    10-4

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
      I carry a sling shot and some marbles in my bag to run cows off with. I bet it would work for a helicopter too.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        We need a story on this pic of smoking copter

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
          We need a story on this pic of smoking copter
          Probably an airshow

Comment

With all the Dog killers in here, I'm surprised there are not more SSS comments......

Comment

Government trapper. Why would they be paying someone to do it when the guys that take hunters are looking for places to do it for free. Something stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSkull View Post
                It was the state trapper, verified already by the GW..some of the guys hunting out here are DPS troopers. Our Land owner did not ok this and wouldn’t have regardless if there were hunters on it or not..he’s a lawyer, there’s to much liability. With as long as the GW is taking to investigate this tells me there may have been some shady crap going on...
                I am not sure I would call it shady. They want to make sure they get it right.

I am curious who gave this guy permission as I highly doubt he did it illegally during daylight on a property he can't hunt. Unless he got boundaries wrong...but he does this for a living

Comment

In for outcome. I would be livid if I saw a helicopter even fly low over our place without permission much less shooting out of it. I can guarantee that my BIL would never give anybody permission to do this. I would pursue any and all charges that are possible to the full extent of the law.

Comment

In for the results!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      That helicopter looks like a migratory bird to me. Just make sure you have a stamp. Happy hunting.
                      ive seen avaitar once i know how to take em down

Comment

Originally posted by HC Sniper View Post
                        In for outcome. I would be livid if I saw a helicopter even fly low over our place without permission much less shooting out of it. I can guarantee that my BIL would never give anybody permission to do this. I would pursue any and all charges that are possible to the full extent of the law.
                        Aircraft can fly as low as the want with few exceptions and permission from land owners is not one of them.
                        But shooting out of one probably comes with stipulations

Comment

Will a well placed arrow mess up a rotor? ) I wonder what broadhead you need for that. Mechanical? )

Comment

Working...
                          X