Attn. Admin Folks. Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn. Admin Folks. Need Help!

The auto-email system does not work if you have forgot your password. It says you will receive an email on how change your password, but a email is never received.

The same thing happened to me. I used my old password and when I tried to log back in it wouldn't recognize it. I tried the auto e-mail thing about 10 times and never got an e-mail. I finally had to make a new e-mail account and re-registered. I had to change my password and user name.

Comment

that is exactly what i did except i used an old email account (which i am not sure that works). i still want to fix my other account and possibly erase this one.

without creating this account i could not post the problem. hopefully we can get it fixed. i considered emailing a modrator but i am not sure who to email. any ideas.

Comment

same thing with my account!tried e-mailing mod's-still no response.now i have listed an OLD e-mail addy that i NEVER use!! wish i could get my original e-mail linked to this new user name!

Comment

Not sure if I am understanding this correctly but are you guys trying to have an email sent to you because you forgot your old password? You realize that the database was destroyed and there are no old usernames, passwords or email addresses? It appears Michael had to start from scratch a few weeks ago. So asking for an email of your old password would go nowhere because there are no old passwords or email addys to send it to.

Comment

Not old password from the old 'TBH', but from registering on the new vbulletin site.

Currently if you type your password wrong you get directed to a page to type in your email address to have your username and a method for resetting your password sent. That is not working. No email is received. That is the reason for the post.

To notify the admin folks that feature is not working.

Comment

I re-registered at the new site using my old user name and password. When I tried to log back on it kept saying that my password was wrong. I finally opened another email account and registered again with another user name and password. Like jrad and aaaaa I would like to use my old email account. I don't think the one that I had to re-register with even works.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I'm aware of the problem and trying to figure out a possible solution. I'll let you know when I get it resolved. In the meantime, email me at michael@texasbowhunter.com and I can correct it manually.

Michael
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thank you very much Michael! Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                    X