No announcement yet.

Someone killed one this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading some of These post make me see how hunting could Possibly Go Away in the Future. People Seeing that going down the Road will Never Hurt the Survival of Hunting. People makings a Big Deal about it and the more this Becomes a Shock to a young hunter in the Future from Not Seeing it Lies the real Problem .

Comment

I am considered a young man by many and an old man by few. I took my father duck hunting this morning. We killed ducks. We packed up our gear and set the straps of dead ducks on top. Every fisherman that we passed on the way home on the lake waved or gave a thumbs up. We cleaned the birds in front of my house. 4 vehicles slowed down and waved and/or said congrats. One vehicle sped by while shaking her head.

Its legal, its normal, its human nature to kill and eat.

Thats all I have tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Better than the three bucks that I saw dressed in camo’s sitting on three four wheelers riding in the back of a trailer thru Marble Falls one year.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          What is wrong with the pic? I have no problem whatsoever with it... I did it last year. Someone could have taken a picture very similar on Hwy 321 or Hwy 90 of me... I shot my first deer in East Texas in over 30 years... Loaded him in the back of my side by side. Loaded my side by side on my trailer and towed it home... bout 25 minutes... Got home, unloaded my side by side, drove it into the barn, and hung my deer up and skint that sucker...

Just exactly what did I do wrong, and what did this person do that is so horrible?
          You didn't do a dam thing wrong... Carry on sir.
          Keep in mind that some of these "moral high road fellas" that are bashing the guy in that pic are the same ones that are OK with taking 100 yard bow shots at wild game. Get my drift

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
            Reading some of These post make me see how hunting could Possibly Go Away in the Future. People Seeing that going down the Road will Never Hurt the Survival of Hunting. People makings a Big Deal about it and the more this Becomes a Shock to a young hunter in the Future from Not Seeing it Lies the real Problem .
            EXACTLY!!!!!
            Its the younger crowd. 30 years ago this was the norm... No one even gave it a second thought. Now days everyone WANTS to be offended by something... Its the craziest thing..

Comment

I sure miss the days when men weren't looking to get offended..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                I totally agree. Very opinionated group of folks. We would haul our deer with ice in the cavity from Pumpville to Damon 7-8 hrs. And it was always cool to look on the back of other folks trucks for horns.
                yes sir - we did the exact same thing...

gutted - couple bags of ice in the cavity - wrapped in tarp - thrown in the back of truck - drove the 5 hours home...

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawkman View Post
                  You mean the way it offends me when I see their Hillary for president or guns kill people bumper sticker.
                  d@mn straight!

when they start worrying about offending ME - I'll start thinking about not offending them...

Comment

Really nice deer. Congrats to the hunter. I hunted three days and saw birds and squirrels and a beautiful hawk but no deer. If he hauled it that way thats his business and anyone that didn't like to see it goin down the road like that should look straight ahead and watch the road. Looks he did what he had to do to get his prize home

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1130654604

Ya might be a redneck.

Comment

maybe I'm wrong, but it seems the guy killed the deer, loaded it on his 4 wheeler, drove onto the trailer and is headed to the house. smart move not double handling the deer. Plus i would show it off myself. Just Saying

Comment

Wait...did you take that pic while driving? [emoji16][emoji6]

Nice deer and congrats to the hunter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by agwrestler View Post
                            THIS is why so many think venison is so gamey. They tried some that Uncle Jeff shot on his ranch, field dressd and hauled in the back of his pickup 3 hrs to the processor.

This also makes me worry about getting my deer getting swapped at the processor.
                            Negative this is when there good, I do it every time!

Comment

Someone killed one this morning

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              I sure miss the days when men weren't looking to get offended..

Preaching the gospel right here, the education "wussification" of America is going to be our down fall. We are teaching our men that it's wrong to be a man. This brother is providing food the old fashion way, killing it and dragging home by any means necessary![emoji1306]

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                Well it looks like there's three people in that single cab pickup and the bed of it looks pretty full too. I don't know where else he'd ride.

As for respecting the animal....They took its life.LOL......Respectfully??? Respect would just be letting it live its life doing deer stuff. I'm pretty sure.

Congrats to the hunters.

Comment

Working...
                                X