• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more of this in society today

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      No doubt
      People worry about the anti's way to much.
      I'm an anti my self, anti trans bathroom bills
      Anti gay marriage
      Anti antifa
      Why ain't these groups worry about making me more anti?
      Because they don't give a **** what I think and they certainly are not trying to convince me I'm wrong. So I don't give a **** what they think about a dead deer sitting on a 4wheeler.

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Used to get a friendly honk and a thumbs up. Now everybody went and got all uppity about “proper meat care” or something about offending somebody. Vomit

Comment

Originally posted by east tx hoghunt View Post
          I live 10 min from where I hunt and you can bet if I shoot a buck and put it on the back of my wheeler I'm not taking it off till I get it home and hang it up. Lots of judging son of a guns on here!

Yep.

Comment

No doubt
            Anti gay marriage
            Anti antifa
            Because they don't give a **** what I think and they certainly are not trying to convince me I'm wrong. So I don't give a **** what they think about a dead deer sitting on a 4wheeler.

Couldn't have said it better. PC is a one way street and is bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
              Too many snowflakes out there. And few found their way to TBH.

A few? Lol I think half of Tbh didn’t hunt this year.

Comment

I love seeing this. Brings back good memories of what used to be considered normal. Funny how it is so controversial today. Anyone who doesn't want to see it should just not look at it. Pretty simple. It's nobody's business but the folks doing it. Nice buck - I'd be proud to take one like it.

Comment

The deer police are out in full force.

Comment

No doubt
                    Anti gay marriage
                    Anti antifa
                    the loud minority always control the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by DownRange View Post
                      This whole post saddens me, when is enough; enough. I will come right out and say it. You guys that have a problem with this or it offends you, are what is wrong with America today. And trying to twist it by saying phrases like "protecting our future as hunters" does not save face. Standing up and being proud of a heritage that was passed down is your right as an American citizen, being ashamed, hiding it, or being complacent when it comes to honoring your freedoms is what gets things taken away. Nice deer and If I passed these 3 guys coming home, Id probably exit when they did in hopes of hearing a good story and getting a better look at his trophy.
                      Amen!!!!! I don’t give a flip about California or Maine. If they want give up their rights so be it. This is TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like we need a safe space forum for people that get triggered.

I personally would not do it because I value the meat as much as the hunt, but I wonder what a f250 looks like with one strapped across the hood

Comment

Just a good ole country boy, simple as that. 90's model single cab three deep with a old Kawasaki fourwheeler. I like seeing this, I would rather see this any day over a 80,000 $ f350 with a 30,000$ buggy loaded down with 4 yetis going 100mph down I -10.

Comment

I don’t have a problem with them hauling it that way. Some people going down the road might. Will it turn them against hunting? Some maybe, some maybe not.
                              Hunting won’t be outlawed in my life (I’m old ) but some of you might get butt hurt when it happens. And it will happen. Freakin snowflakes are reproducing faster than we are...
                              And I don’t drive around with a t-bone in the bed of my truck either. Skin, quarter and pick up ice at first store. Ain’t that hard...

Comment

In my best Adam Sandler voice, "Who gives a ****". nothing about killing and animal, getting it to your house, cleaning and eating it is disrectful. Even if done in a Walmart parking lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X