Clear All

Monster!!!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats beautiful deer

Comment

Great deer congrats!

Comment

I must have been hunting hard when you posted this. Congrats on an amazing buck!!!

Comment

Stay tuned, Safari Studios in San Angelo will be doing a half life-size mount for the state taxidermy competition!!

Comment

Such a magnificent specimen! Low fence and native genetics? The proof is in the puddin! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by MidlandTXHunter View Post
                Stay tuned, Safari Studios in San Angelo will be doing a half life-size mount for the state taxidermy competition!!
                Awesome, looking forward to seeing it!

Comment

Originally posted by MidlandTXHunter View Post

Good deal!!!!! Jimmy and his gang will do you a excellent job....
                  I cant wait to see it at the state taxidermy competition...

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                    Watched the video you posted on the gram, the size of that bucks body make his antlers look like a high 70's buck before you shot him. Ground growage is a hell of a deal! Congrats again!
                    whats the instagram name? I want to see this beast walking around!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post

Originally posted by lab man View Post

Looking forward to seeing the mount.

Comment

Deer of a lifetime! Missed this first time around. Just a brute. Congrats....

Comment

Not sure how I missed this but congrats on a terrific buck. Extraordinary!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                            treygarmon

Comment

Working...
                            X