Mule Deer West TX Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
    Noice man. Don't see too many people on here with Honda UTVs. Seems like ranger or mule for the majority. Honda stuff has always worked for us.
    this one was pretty affordable and come with a 5yr warranty rides and handles just as well at the rangers I've ran around in, this one is a 1000cc also so it can get it. hopefully it'll hold up

Comment

Put lots of elephant snot in your tires and take a good tire patch kit, and electric air pump
      We have good roads and always have flats, we hunted north of van horn tex , lots of creosote bushs / tire killers
      Good glass is a must

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use to hunt mulies out in West Texas near Sanderson. We hunted by a combination of driving around in high racks in the back of trucks and by stopping and glassing hills and draws. Some of my favorite hunting was out there. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=TB80;12933177]I use to hunt mulies out in West Texas near Sanderson. We hunted by a combination of driving around in high racks in the back of trucks and by stopping and glassing hills and draws. Some of my favorite hunting was out there. Good luck.

10-4 buddy im looking forward to it, gonna be doing lots of glassine

Comment

Working...
            X