• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    That looks very handy - thanks Chuck!
    https://youtu.be/t9POAJyoSGM
    That is Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      How will owning a grand piano help him load his deer?

I figured there'd be ONE that needed a picture drawn!

Comment

Well, if you are in the DFW area...NONE of those commented on are available...ALL out of stock. We spent all morning calling Cabela's, Bass Pro, any hunting shop we could think of AND even visited Harbor Freight in Weatherford...oh, Gibson's as well. Same message...sold out and not sure when they will get more of any brand! No big deal, my TBH son can just muscle the Big Boy up this weekend in our Ranger, lol!!!

Comment

where I hunt I just get tractor and use front end loader and pick up and then even clean them on it no pulleys for me anymore

Comment

Get in back of ranger. Grab antler. Pull up and walk backwards. Put your weight into it.
            Man I don't know what ya'lls Ranger bed looks like but there ain't much room in there to get in and walk anywhere much less drag a deer in with you.

If we were loading into the bed we'd just tilt the bed and work it in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              Well, if you are in the DFW area...NONE of those commented on are available...ALL out of stock. We spent all morning calling Cabela's, Bass Pro, any hunting shop we could think of AND even visited Harbor Freight in Weatherford...oh, Gibson's as well. Same message...sold out and not sure when they will get more of any brand! No big deal, my TBH son can just muscle the Big Boy up this weekend in our Ranger, lol!!!
              JUST ordered the same unit that BIG BOX retailers in DFW were out of stock on Amazon. Spent $15 more than what they advertised, no stock, so happy! Some of you folks need to realize, not ALL of us are still able to dead lift 300 pounds and muscle up our harvest into the bed of any Truck or UTV! Dam, hope I can still pull up TBH and Saint Peter and I can see where you young ones have progressed to??

Ah...youth, invincible until Father Time catches up to you?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                JUST ordered the same unit that BIG BOX retailers in DFW were out of stock on Amazon. Spent $15 more than what they advertised, no stock, so happy! Some of you folks need to realize, not ALL of us are still able to dead lift 300 pounds and muscle up our harvest into the bed of any Truck or UTV! Dam, hope I can still pull up TBH and Saint Peter and I can see where you young ones have progressed to??

Ah...youth, invincible until Father Time catches up to you?
                Ha, tell me about it... Moved a pool table today and i'm all stoved up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  Ha, tell me about it... Moved a pool table today and i'm all stoved up now.
                  LOL, I feel for you brother....in my younger days I could bench close to 400lbs, dead lift over 600 and NOW...I have trouble walking up the 3 steps to our Deer Camp RV!!!

I will never forget what my late Dad told me in his "dwindling years,"

GETTING OLD AIN'T FOR SISSIES...Lord, he was so right!!

Comment

Pulled on roof. Winch in front bumper, drop tailgate winch up tailgate

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                      Get in back of ranger. Grab antler. Pull up and walk backwards. Put your weight into it.
                      Did this last deer season with one, I think that is what caused hernia surgery in July!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                        http://www.gamehandlers.com

This is what I used for the first time this year. Worked great.
                        That's my uncle. I clicked on this thread just to see if his product was mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                        X