Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
    I don't agree at all.

The political effort to sustain a viable Counter-Narcotics campaign, under a one to two term President, is what derails the effort. It takes more than 7 or 8 years to really put pressure on anyone group, entrenched with fighting Drug Cartels. We don't hold the course as each administration changes.

Mexico is reluctant to get serious with a Drug problem, that's centered within. They prefer to take handouts for weapons, munitions and equipment, pandering to the US with "WE WILL" yet, only a couple of Cities within Mexico (Monterey and Saltillo) have shown any traction, with dumping the Cartel's control.

Mexico is making money on the drug trade. And it's a guaranteed income, tax free, annually irregardless to any economic trend.

We are losing millions on the reciprocal but, doing nothing, is not a viable answer.
    If you think the US isn't making money on drugs as well, then you would be mistaken.

Comment

Some of yall watched to much Reefer Madness growing up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mr.Jones has multiple TBH accounts

I didn't know this guy had multiple accounts on this website, but I've been convinced over the last few weeks through various threads.
        Attached Files

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X