Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Are you saying we should have no laws?

No. But probably not 2/3rds of the laws we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My father in law has lewy body dementia. He lives in a small town and he often wanders off with a kitchen knife in his hand. He thinks people are after him.
      He is much calmer and manageable when he is using his natural MJ medicines.
      The VA doctors continuously load him up with pharmaceuticals based on his wife's and caregivers complaints. That stuff makes him act worse and is killing him off at a faster rate.

Those against the benefits of natural medication would you still be against it if the majority of your fellow citizens voted in favor of legalization?

Comment

Thieves, I don't think many people would be against the medicinal use if majority voted for it. Homeopathic treatments due have their place, but they also have limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          My father in law has lewy body dementia. He lives in a small town and he often wanders off with a kitchen knife in his hand. He thinks people are after him.
          He is much calmer and manageable when he is using his natural MJ medicines.
          The VA doctors continuously load him up with pharmaceuticals based on his wife's and caregivers complaints. That stuff makes him act worse and is killing him off at a faster rate.

Those against the benefits of natural medication would you still be against it if the majority of your fellow citizens voted in favor of legalization?

My only problem with it is the people making arguments about how wonderful it is and that the only side effects are positive. Those arguments are pure B.S.
          I personally don't care if it is legalized for medical use, but will the crooked Dr's offices pop up on every corner handing it out for every stupid complaint, that's exactly what's going to happen.
          That said I'm 100% positive its better for some people than most of the drugs people are prescribed currently

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            My only problem with it is the people making arguments about how wonderful it is and that the only side effects are positive. Those arguments are pure B.S.
            I personally don't care if it is legalized for medical use, but will the crooked Dr's offices pop up on every corner handing it out for every stupid complaint, that's exactly what's going to happen.
            That said I'm 100% positive its better for some people than most of the drugs people are prescribed currently
            When my wife's uncle was suffering from terminal agent Orange related stomach cancer the only relief he would get was from his marijuana script. During his dying he had some good moments that he had little pain and even had an appetite on occasion. He told me he weighed 170 during his time in nam. When he died he was 105 pounds. Not everyone is full of crap about the benefits of MJ.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              And I know some high dollar lawyers who snort crack. What's your point?

The same as it's people's business when others do meth, crack, suicide, or a thousand other things that are illegal but yet don't appear to directly affect other people.

You know lawyers that "snort" crack??

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

It’s no different than people crossing the border to get meds in Mexico or people selling their prescriptions or for that matter … Specs, twin liquor, and any other place that sells alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  When my wife's uncle was suffering from terminal agent Orange related stomach cancer the only relief he would get was from his marijuana script. During his dying he had some good moments that he had little pain and even had an appetite on occasion. He told me he weighed 170 during his time in nam. When he died he was 105 pounds. Not everyone is full of crap about the benefits of MJ.

Who said they were?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                    You know lawyers that "snort" crack??
                    We all heard of one who did last year and dies in his car.

The Texas hammer?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post

The Texas hammer?
                      Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post

The Texas hammer?

He snorted crack though? He didn't smoke it?

Not the Hammer, the Strong Arm. Thats a sad story. Buried his daughter and then died after overdose. Rough for his surviving kids

Comment

It has medical benefits, folks are going to use it, legalize legally stamped marijuana. Make black market marijuana a felony. At least make the tax revenue from it just as with alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                            I am personally witnessing legal medication destroy my friend with Epilepsy. She has 20 seizures a day. She has started using CBD and she in down to 1 to none a day - 3 maybe 4 seizures a week. She can eat, sleep, and think now. She is so frail and only 35. Those so called legal drugs have ruined her liver and immune system. She is using medical to get off 10 straight years of pain killers and experimental drugs. If you or anyone you know is suffering from epilepsy, please call the Epilepsy Foundation of Texas. They are a non profit and will begin helping with free doctors visits and medication.
                            This is because the "legal" drug industry is poisoning Americans. If they get you to take one that calms the seizure but causes a side effect they can then make you take another drug. The more you take, the more they make. Simple economics.

On a side note, want to reduce the cost of health care? Monitor the drug industry and regulate pricing. The cost of health care would drop overnight.

Comment

No scientific proof here, but real world proof.
                              I don't, and have not...but there were a couple of girls I went to school with that did.
                              It certainly appeared to have a numbing effect on the gag reflex.

Comment

Originally posted by Commandbro View Post
                                This is because the "legal" drug industry is poisoning Americans. If they get you to take one that calms the seizure but causes a side effect they can then make you take another drug. The more you take, the more they make. Simple economics.

On a side note, want to reduce the cost of health care? Monitor the drug industry and regulate pricing. The cost of health care would drop overnight.
                                It's actually not. If you're unaware, our (Healthcare professionals) aim is to eliminate the need for medications, reduce hospitalizations, and reduce the total amount of medications a patient takes. We(As a company and employees) get more incentives and far higher reimbursement from insurance companies when we meet these goals, than billing a patient's insurance for medications. The major contributing factor for high healthcare costs is the lack of adherence to both diet and medications, which then leads to costly ER/Hospital/Rehab/LTF stays.

Any legitimate healthcare provider and Rph(Pharmacist) would aim to alleviate any and all side effects with the usage of thereapeutically equivalent alternatives.

What you're really doing with your comment is regurgitating what you've been told by idiots like Alex Jones and other ludicrous conspiract theorists.

Jeremy-Registered Pharmacy Technician with the State Board of Pharmacy

Comment

Working...
                                X