This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
    I like the Aggie's chance with OM but don't think that they can beat LSU in Baton Rogue. I do think that Sumlin is gone but have not clue who will replace him...and not sure anyone else does.
    Adios,
    Gary
    You can bet it's in the final stages of consideration . . They passing the hat to make it happen . . They won't let Sumlin go without naming a coach . . Pretty good recruiting class going . .

Comment

Sure is quiet. I am giving a presentation at 11am on Saturday in front of a bunch of baseball coaches and I just pray when it’s over at 12pm Texas is still in the ball game. They have to start well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Sure is quiet. I am giving a presentation at 11am on Saturday in front of a bunch of baseball coaches and I just pray when it’s over at 12pm Texas is still in the ball game. They have to start well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        You coming to the Premier Baseball meetings in Dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          You coming to the Premier Baseball meetings in Dallas?

Yes sir.

Comment

Yes sir.
            I will see you there bud! We are one of the members.

Comment

Good grief! The local rag has printed that J. Fisher is being considered to replace Sumlin (staff reports). That's a crappy way of doing business for a newspaper.

But I really don't know why I'm surprised and disappointed with the media these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                Good grief! The local rag has printed that J. Fisher is being considered to replace Sumlin (staff reports). That's a crappy way of doing business for a newspaper.

But I really don't know why I'm surprised and disappointed with the media these days.

My question is A&M going to guarantee Fisher $40M or more to come. That is what his current contract is guaranteeing him at FSU right now. I understand he just went through a nasty divorce but he would be leaving a special needs child if he left too.

So $10M to Sumlin, $2-3M for A&M assistants, $5-8M for Fishers buyout ( which I read is the remaining money on his assistants contract but that is reduced if they come with him), plus at least a $40M guaranteed contract for Fisher. That’s a whole lotta money which $15-20M paid in 60 days. Better be a big hat getting passed around.

Comment

I heard Sumlin this morning on Sirius Channel 84 talking to Childers and Neihesel and he ended the the discussion with...well I heave enjoyed this and hopefully we can continue this next week! It sounded like he was not sure if he was going to be at atm next week to do the interview if they lost to ‘Ol Miss.

They have a chance to finish 8-4 and there is talk about ousting this man!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                    I heard Sumlin this morning on Sirius Channel 84 talking to Childers and Neihesel and he ended the the discussion with...well I heave enjoyed this and hopefully we can continue this next week! It sounded like he was not sure if he was going to be at atm next week to do the interview if they lost to ‘Ol Miss.

They have a chance to finish 8-4 and there is talk about ousting this man!
                    Kinda similar to Mark Richt situation at Georgia I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Kinda similar to Mark Richt situation at Georgia I suppose
                      He and Jimbo should just a job swap!

Heck...anyone want a sales job in Dallas? Boss is a jackass and the company under performs and can’t deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        He and Jimbo should just a job swap!

Heck...anyone want a sales job in Dallas? Boss is a jackass and the company under performs and can’t deliver!

FSU may take that swap to get out of the $40M contract!

Comment

A&M boosters have some deep pockets but not sure they are that deep!

Comment

The WVU vs Texas odds are alot lower than I would have guessed. I see a close game with Texas losing in the 4th quarter. I just don't see how Texas can generate enough offense to stay in it. Oh well, maybe the defense can score three times. Hook 'em.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

My question is A&M going to guarantee Fisher $40M or more to come. That is what his current contract is guaranteeing him at FSU right now. I understand he just went through a nasty divorce but he would be leaving a special needs child if he left too.

So $10M to Sumlin, $2-3M for A&M assistants, $5-8M for Fishers buyout ( which I read is the remaining money on his assistants contract but that is reduced if they come with him), plus at least a $40M guaranteed contract for Fisher. That’s a whole lotta money which $15-20M paid in 60 days. Better be a big hat getting passed around.
                              This is SEC football and Aggies . . I'm not surprised at what happens . . I cried 2 times . . When Bum and Stallings got fired . . $ is not a factor . .
                              Last edited by Sharecropper; 11-16-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Looks like ole Chollie's interview is going good . .

Comment

Working...
                                X