Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Annual High School football playoff thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Wall finished up an undefeated season.
    So did Central!

Comment

Pretty much lost interest when UIL sends 7 of the 8 teams in that district to playoffs. Come on teams that are 3-5 going to the playoffs?

The good ole days of the top 2 are long gone. Smh

Comment

West Orange Stark is in again this year, looking to make it 3 years in a row as 4A State Champions. It will be a tough climb.

They are facing the Royal Falcons (1-8) on Thursday night. How does a 1-8 team make the playoffs??

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          West Orange Stark is in again this year, looking to make it 3 years in a row as 4A State Champions. It will be a tough climb.

They are facing the Royal Falcons (1-8) on Thursday night. How does a 1-8 team make the playoffs??
          Because they beat Tarkington another 1-8 team, we were up on royal 53-0 at half, they ran the clock the entire second half, not joking I bet WOS could hang a hundred on them by half.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            My old HS, Temple is the winner of 5A D1 in region 18 going against Corsicana, runner-up in Region 17 on the 17th. Go Wildcats!
            Go Cats
            THS Class of 1987 here. Home of legendary coach Bob McQueen.

Comment

I like to see an Angleton post!! Go Wildcats class of 91.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                My cousin is a great coach, and I don't think he'll last long at Tidehaven. He may stay, that's where he went to school also. He's had success everywhere he's been. He was at Louise before Tidehaven.
                Sure wish Tidehaven would take West Columbia's coach back if your cousin leaves. This dude is a horrible coach.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                  Pretty much lost interest when UIL sends 7 of the 8 teams in that district to playoffs. Come on teams that are 3-5 going to the playoffs?

The good ole days of the top 2 are long gone. Smh
                  How's Permian doing?

Comment

Graham heading into the playoffs 10-0 and looking for a deep run this year

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      rockwall found a way to make it with BAD defense, they get the woodlands saturday. heath also made it and will play lufkin. tough draws for both the local teams.
                      I think The Woodlands/Rockwall game will be a high scoring game. Probably closer than many think.

Comment

Manvel is headed to the playoffs undefeated, 7th year in a row to make a showing in the playoffs out of 9 varsity seasons. 2010 is the year that started it with a run ending in the 4th round to La Marque, still can’t drive by Angletons stadium without gettin a bad feeling in my gut about that game... we were 11-3 on the season with 2 losses to La Marque...

Comment

madness has begun first round franklin 63 grossbeck 59 it was a wild game go franklin lions

Comment

Tidehaven beat Florence 34-7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Timpson Bears 57
                              Hull-Daisetta 36

Comment

I'm an official Prosper Eagle

38 - Prosper
                                14 - Frisco - Wakeland

Comment

Working...