Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Annual High School football playoff thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 cy fair schools play each other next saturday. Cy Fair vs Langham Creek. Go Bobcats! BFND!

Cy Fair and Langahm Creek were both undefeated going into the last game of the season where they played each other for district championship. Cy Fair won! Gonna be a helluva game next week!

Comment

O’Connor vs Lake Travis at the Alamo dome on saturday

Comment

Westlake Chaparrals lookin' well-rounded and salty!
        Headed to San Antonio this Saturday night vs Cibolo Steele.
        Gonna be blood & boogers for the next 3 weeks: Steele, Cy Fair, Langham Creek, Hewlitt (Waco) Midway all look tough...

Comment

Katy vs North Shore at NRG on saturday at 2pm. Will be a good ol slobber knocker

Comment

Originally posted by fritztown View Post
            Westlake Chaparrals lookin' well-rounded and salty!
            Headed to San Antonio this Saturday night vs Cibolo Steele.
            Gonna be blood & boogers for the next 3 weeks: Steele, Cy Fair, Langham Creek, Hewlitt (Waco) Midway all look tough...
            Y'all won't struggle with Fair or Creek I don't think.

Comment

Talk about no defense!!!!!!

Lubbock Coronado defeated Collyville Heritage 80-62 Saturday night.

1000 yards passing and 1420 yards total between the 2 teams. 29-24 Collyville at the half but were outscored 35-12 in the 3rd quarter.

The QB for Coronado has passed for over 4000 yards for the second time and passed Kyler Murray for 12th most career passing yardage in the game.

Bet this was a heck of a game to watch if you like offense!

Comment

2017 Annual High School football playoff thread!

Pleasant Grove (4A) still in it and undefeated. Beat Celina 33-14. Melissa next at Paris!

Last edited by hunterdrake; 12-03-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigkid955 View Post
                  McCallum has a good qb #14 and receiver #84. some really good running backs. solid team.
                  Way to go, Knights! Coach Taylor and staff doing a good job with their talent.

Comment

Trying to find out when and where the rematch is for Hendrickson vs Cedar Ridge. Cedar Ridge beat Hendrickson 8 weeks ago 42-27.

Go Hawks!

Comment

Lexington defeated Tidehaven and remains undefeated. Take on Boling Friday night in Brenham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                        Trying to find out when and where the rematch is for Hendrickson vs Cedar Ridge. Cedar Ridge beat Hendrickson 8 weeks ago 42-27.

Go Hawks!

Comment

We will be at The Pfield Saturday for the Hendrickson/Cedar Ridge matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                            Lexington defeated Tidehaven and remains undefeated. Take on Boling Friday night in Brenham.

It was a heck of a game too. That #20 can fly! I especially liked the fumble recovered by the lineman for 6.

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
                              Euless Trinity played Midland Lee at Shotwell Stadium in Abilene. The Trojans beat Midland Lee 34-23 and will be playing the Allen Eagles on Saturday at the University of North Texas in Denton.
                              Knocked 'em out of the playoffs on the way to Allen's first state championship in 2008. Hoping for more of the same this year!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                                Knocked 'em out of the playoffs on the way to Allen's first state championship in 2008. Hoping for more of the same this year!

I guess we will see what happens on Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X