• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
    Sorry for the derailment OP... I've enjoyed following along. Keep after 'em
    lol

Comment

We hunt 800 acres of private ground. Like I said his buck was easily legal and I don’t frown upon him for harvesting it. He eats on deer/hog meat year round. And yes I know you can’t eat the antlers. I just choose as a hunter to only attempt to harvest mature bucks. 4 1/2 years and up if possible. So there are years that I don’t shoot bucks. I can live with that. I harvest does for meat. But when I do let an arrow fly it’s always a mature buck and normally has some very impressive head gear. Again to each’s own. As long as it’s legal and it makes the hunter happy kudos to all. Now everyone get back to hunting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
        We hunt 800 acres of private ground. Like I said his buck was easily legal and I don’t frown upon him for harvesting it. He eats on deer/hog meat year round. And yes I know you can’t eat the antlers. I just choose as a hunter to only attempt to harvest mature bucks. 4 1/2 years and up if possible. So there are years that I don’t shoot bucks. I can live with that. I harvest does for meat. But when I do let an arrow fly it’s always a mature buck and normally has some very impressive head gear. Again to each’s own. As long as it’s legal and it makes the hunter happy kudos to all. Now everyone get back to hunting!!!

Nuff said

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Back at it again. Lets see if the deer want to play today. Hunting all day and tomorrow headed to Oklahoma to look at two different leases. That will be a all day affair.

Comment

Good luck! Your patience will pay off.

Comment

Well how'd you guys do this weekend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X