No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment B Thread of Awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother got it done this morning right after daylight, he came in pushing a doe. Ten point with a 15.5" inside spread. Best deer he has ever killed gun or bow.
    I got down helped him get it to the truck and back in the stand till dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

I'm guessing tspurgeon26 is out blood tracking...looking forward to hearing about it.

Great job to your brother, kp. Awesome buck.

Comment

Good buck! Half a day left boys ill be following from my tree stand

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post

Waiting for that guy to pop up and say your "ruining his county", I forget what his username was...

Comment

The Grayson County self proclaimed biologist! Nice deer on a tough hunt weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post

My brother got it done this morning right after daylight, he came in pushing a doe. Ten point with a 15.5" inside spread. Best deer he has ever killed gun or bow.
                I got down helped him get it to the truck and back in the stand till dark.

very, very, very cool sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Comment

Atta boy!!!!

Comment

Well first time in 5 (h) hunts. I picked up and moved my stand. Hope it pays off

Comment

Good Luck Crappie, sometimes you throw the play book out late in the game and try a hail Mary.

Comment

Just had spike walk by at 20yds. Man why couldnt he had been that giant i saw this morning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                          Waiting for that guy to pop up and say your "ruining his county", I forget what his username was...
                          Man i sure thought he was going to show up on here with the buck in sec a

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                            Man i sure thought he was going to show up on here with the buck in sec a
                            He knew better than that. That buck was old as methusala

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              If the spike that just come by was a little closer I would have shot him. That's why this hunt is called a deer hunt not a trophy hunt. I agree there are some deer of a lifetime out here.

Comment

Congrats on the kills! Good luck to the rest!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X