X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck today guys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t believe those deer up there aren’t tripping over each other this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
        Man I had something weird happen last night. Got back to my room and for whatever reason I couldn’t get warm! Got the chills like I had the flu and the room was 78 degrees. I threw on my down vest, drank 2 big gatorades and was fine by around 11pm but it sure was weird!!! I did run out of water yesterday so maybe it had something to do with being dehydrated. I’m fine now but it was definitely odd!

Good luck today fellas!

That's my biggest fear on an all day hunt. I carry 5 liters in 2 backpack bladders.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          I’m headed up to my family’s place tonight and scouting all day tomorrow. I’ve got 4 areas picked out and they are all around a mile in. Gonna put some miles on tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          good luck. scouting is were it at.

Comment

I think everyone has one but they don’t want to post it publicly. They’re keeping them top secret.

Comment

Dehydration Kirby, Best of luck today for all...

Comment

Man you got to put the fluids in your system. Please make sure you are drinking plenty, yes you might have to go, but there is a great big restroom where you hunt. LOL

Comment

Heavy squirrel action now that the sun is out.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                    Man you got to put the fluids in your system. Please make sure you are drinking plenty, yes you might have to go, but there is a great big restroom where you hunt. LOL
                    lol
                    So true

Shot my buck up there on a mock scrape I made and pee’d in it. It don’t scare’em at all.

Comment

No it doesnt

Comment

Seen a toad. Tried everything to get him to cross creek but no luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was waiting for WCB to slip something in about "the buck"!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            Did he really kill one up there? I hadn't heard.
                            Last edited by Goldeneagle; 11-19-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Keep alert that buck may slip back around on your side of creek

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                                Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                Did he really kill one up there?
                                lmao

Mine was a dink. Hope to get a big one during Seg C...

Comment

Working...
                                X