Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
    Thanks for your contribution

I was gonna say something to him but then I realized he’s ALWAYS a ****** and he isn’t worth my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Timberlake Ranch

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      I was gonna say something to him but then I realized he’s ALWAYS a ****** and he isn’t worth my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      It’s all good. To each their own. It was sooooo easy only 1 person killed a Sika doe out of us. Maybe he can come teach us all how to hunt!! Thanks again for following.

Comment

Had fun with all you guys that came out this past weekend and in the past. You guys are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
          It’s all good. To each their own. It was sooooo easy only 1 person killed a Sika doe out of us. Maybe he can come teach us all how to hunt!! Thanks again for following.

Good for you brother!!!
          Have you tried the Sika yet? It my favorite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Timberlake Ranch

Originally posted by Travis22 View Post
            Had fun with all you guys that came out this past weekend and in the past. You guys are awesome
            Thanks Travis !!! We had a blast and will be back. Beautiful place and great Family. Taylor put in work that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
              Thanks Travis !!! We had a blast and will be back. Beautiful place and great Family. Taylor put in work that’s for sure.

Yes sir you guys come back in the future. Will get you hooked up. I’ll be available to you guys next time for sure. Was predator hunting most of the weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X