No announcement yet.

Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take a #3 w/cheese and jalapenos, XL onion rings and a small diet coke (watchin my figure) please!

And for the 41st year, BK can kiss my royal rear end!

Comment

For drive thru, whataburger is good, but Burger Street is the best. They are few and far between, love the curly fries.

Comment

Yall ever had a 4x4 from Whataburger? Man the good ol college days! 4 pattys, 4 cheese slices, and what ever other fixings ya wanted,was greatness after the bar!!

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          For drive thru, whataburger is good, but Burger Street is the best. They are few and far between, love the curly fries.
          There's one near me. It's pretty good, but expensive

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

I've got to agree, and I love WB.

People who like in n out think Florida Georgia line is country music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Me either..

#2 with cheese all the way with grilled japs/onions and one whataburger ketchup on it....Whatasized with a Coke....

Cheesy greasy utopia of Texas grown culinary awesome...

And the Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit with egg sausage and cheese is a breakfast euphoria
              Blasphemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                I'll take a #3 w/cheese and jalapenos, XL onion rings and a small diet coke (watchin my figure) please!

And for the 41st year, BK can kiss my royal rear end!

Double blasphemy.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I grew up eating Whataburger across from Kowbell many moons ago!
                  X2, but now kowbell is a new High school

Comment

The fact that somebody even CONSIDERS In-n-out food is laughable... I would rather go hungry. Wife and I tried it... neither finished our burgers. Frys were ok

Whataburger is NOT the best hamburger. Whataburger is the best "drive through" burger.

But lately I've decided I just am not too rushed to go into a 5 guys, or sit down at a local place. (Morris Neil's in Cleburne or Burger bar beat everything I've said b4) heck I've been known to call in an oldtimer at chilies and go pick it up.

I'm just not in that big a hurry anymore

Ps, I used to count storms in the worth sitting down for but last 2 times the lampassas location has smelled like the bathroom, food took FOREVER and was very mediocre... end of an era?
                    Last edited by catslayer; 11-07-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=catslayer;12902421]The fact that somebody even CONSIDERS In-n-out food is laughable... I would rather go hungry.

Oh yeah its inedible.......that's why they are always packed. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post

Lotta Cali Yankee cult followers live in Texas now so that's understandable....Sad!

Comment

[quote=CJ776;12902461]
                          Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                          The fact that somebody even CONSIDERS In-n-out food is laughable... I would rather go hungry.

You go to different ones than are near me... the one in Hurst never had a bad line after it's opening weekend or so. I lived within 2 miles of it until about 2 months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Lotta Cali Yankee cult followers live in Texas now so that's understandable....Sad!
                            Rabble rabble generalization rabble rabble

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                              Rabble rabble generalization rabble rabble

Hey man....its OK...not everybody has good tastebuds. As long as I don't have to eat with you, knock yourself out at In (the mouth) and Out (the butt in under 15 minutes)..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                People who like in n out think Florida Georgia line is country music.

Hahahahaha.....

Comment

Working...
                                X