No announcement yet.

Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wataburgers in Waco are the best I have had. The one in Corsicana is ok. You have to give them instructions. Toast both sides of the bun, etc. I could go a sausage bob right now!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaw15 View Post
      I have found that whataburger quality strongly varies from location to location. I loved it when i lived in San Antonio but out here in W Texas the quality and service is terrible( much like other fast food chains out here). That said, a well run Whataburger is hard to beat.
      I'd have to agree with this right here...

Got to where I'd not eat at the one in Liberty... they have since torn the sucker down... now rebuilding it... sure hope they stock it with new people too...
      Same for the old one in Humble on the 59 feeder... It closed up too...

The one in Tomball is one of my favorites, or at least it used to be... since my office is no longer in Tomball, I don't get to eat there much anymore... The one in Del Rio was always very good too, but don't get out that way anymore either... If I'm travelling and want a burger, I generally seek out a Whataburger... most times I'm pleased... Have NEVER had a good experience at BK, and since I got out of college (1975), I haven't eaten a McD's burger... they weren't good back then, but they were cheap!! And we didn't have Whataburgers in New York...

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        I passed up the Whataburger in Mineral Wells on Friday to eat at the one in Graham.
        Interesting. I hunted in that part of the world forever and refuse to go the Whataburger in Graham anymore. And I love Whataburger!!!

Comment

It’s all about the honey BBQ a chicken strip sandwich at Whata! That’s where y’all are messing up...

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
            Do yā€™all even BACON bros? This is what I get at my local whataburger. #5 on steroids!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Cheese is not even melted on that one. That's not what they were 50 years ago.
            I love a good Whataburger but they are hit and miss depending on where you are. Had one 2 blocks from where we use to live and finally quit going as they were cold and 90% of the time the order was wrong.

Comment

The Whataburger in Rusk is legit. Love me a number 2 with mayo only

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Interesting. I hunted in that part of the world forever and refuse to go the Whataburger in Graham anymore. And I love Whataburger!!!
                Iā€™ve only been there 3x but it has been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                  Also so southern that I know what bless your heart means!

Glad I didn't have to explain it

Seriously though... you must have bad luck with franchise owners in your area. But then again I don't know what areas you are visiting... there are some places I wouldn't stop of to eat... whataburger or not.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    Glad I didn't have to explain it

Seriously though... you must have bad luck with franchise owners in your area. But then again I don't know what areas you are visiting... there are some places I wouldn't stop of to eat... whataburger or not.

Mansfield and Midlothian. There is one more in Mansfield to try, but I really am afraid to. Haha

Comment

Dairy Queen aint bad, just sayin'

Comment

Love me a #5 Whatasized with a Coke. For breakfast 2 JalapeƱo Chedder biscuits with bacon egg and cheese. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                          Mansfield and Midlothian. There is one more in Mansfield to try, but I really am afraid to. Haha

Oh well, there is your problem... are they new? That area is south metroplex expansion right?

Comment

Love me some whataburger. The monterey melt is my favorite. The best whataburger I have found is the one in Corrigan. Never had bad burgers or breakfast there.

Comment

Depends on location. Franchise too many and quality becomes suspect

Comment

Pretty much gave up on em after the last few trips...seemed to be going down hill. The ones that love em seem to have a whole bunch of other stuff on their burger.....maybe to give that sad lil patty some flava!lol
                                I'll take a Braum's any day, or a Wendy's. For what it costs at WB, it oughta be better. Doesn't say alot for how it's run or the employee's if it can vary so much from store to store tho....dunno. I'll still drop in from time to time if it's late and the fam is wanting it....they haven't screwed up the chicken yet. Ditto on the breakfast. For the small difference in price....if any, I'll go to an actual restaurant and get my burger.

Comment

Working...
                                X