No announcement yet.

Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Whataburger guy, have been for a long time. But i have to say, they seem to have gone through a major expansion, and have suffered in the process. I've even gone so far as to register a lengthy complaint to the customer service department (whatever it's called). It went unresponded. WB is not what it used to be. I refuse to go to the new one at N. Tarrant Pkwy, & 35 in N. Ft. Worth. Nasty. They can't keep tea containers full, etc., etc.

Having said that, the jalapeno cheddar sausage biscuit is awesome, the chicken tacquito w/ shredded cheddar cheese is good to me, and the sweet and spicy burger is my current go to. I go way too often. But i honestly can't say it's what it was.

Comment

I still enjoy Whataburger food, but the wait times are wearing me out.

I sat for 20 minutes the other night (I was listening to a podcast, so I watched the time), in front of the menu board, and they kept telling me “just a moment “. I finally got sick of waiting, hopped the curb and ran over their cones, and went down the street for a burrito.

At another location a few days later, similar situation.

**** poor management is what is causing their grief right now.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
        I still enjoy Whataburger food, but the wait times are wearing me out.

I sat for 20 minutes the other night (I was listening to a podcast, so I watched the time), in front of the menu board, and they kept telling me “just a moment “. I finally got sick of waiting, hopped the curb and ran over their cones, and went down the street for a burrito.

At another location a few days later, similar situation.

**** poor management is what is causing their grief right now.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
        I think so too...

Comment

Patty Melt and Monterrey Melt Burger....that is all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
            YOU CAN ASK FOR A TOASTED BUN?!

This could be a game changer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I feel sry for y'all south Texas people. Y'all can't even get their best item. The green Chile double. I hate when I go to a Whataburger and they look at me like I'm lost when k order that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
                Well sometimes being Texan isn't for everyone...
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post
                  I feel sry for y'all south Texas people. Y'all can't even get their best item. The green Chile double. I hate when I go to a Whataburger and they look at me like I'm lost when k order that.

Green Chile double was amazing. Especially if you put spicy ketchup on it. Last time I had it was at a Wataburger somewhere near San Angelo about three years ago. I was so pumped when I rolled up and it was on the menu. Don’t know why they won’t do it as an all time favorite. Especially since they’re rolling out subpar burgers like this new chorizo burger.

Comment

Haven't eaten this or the other crap, Sonic, in 22 years. A little secret for those that may not already know, it's all disgusting, prepared in filthy conditions, and terrible food. Cigarettes, toxic food, drugs, whatever it is... we'll choose our destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post

Its available in Texas...100% of the time in San Angelo. Its pretty good and I have ate a good amount but I wouldn't put it in the top 3......well to my taste buds anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
                        Green Chile double was amazing. Especially if you put spicy ketchup on it. Last time I had it was at a Wataburger somewhere near San Angelo about three years ago. I was so pumped when I rolled up and it was on the menu. Don’t know why they won’t do it as an all time favorite. Especially since they’re rolling out subpar burgers like this new chorizo burger.

Yes. Gotta have the spicy ketchup on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Its available in Texas...100% of the time in San Angelo. Its pretty good and I have ate a good amount but I wouldn't put it in the top 3......well to my taste buds anyway..
                          Heck yea. It's a every weekend stop on the way to the lease in big springs. Usually twin peaks is the stop in San Angelo [emoji106]

Comment

Native Texan. Been eating whata for 25 years now....I totally agree they are going downhill. Burger patty's aren't what they used to be. Many restaurants are dirty, trash everywhere.Fished broken bow early Saturday morning and was talking to my dad how I've been having bad whata experience lately. We go through drive thru for new chorizo tac (actually really good) and jalapeños cheddar biscuits and they literally screw up a 3 item order. We drive through on way back and go to different whata... Dad's #4 is cold soggy and looks like someone put a 45b plate on top of it. SMH! They better button it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                              Y'all need to go to in n out and get a double double animal style with extra cheese. LEGIT

DING DING DING WINNER in terms of burgers (JCB hard to beat). These whata fanatics either can't remember how it used to be, or they've been drinking their own cool-aid too long to see how downhill its gone . General consensus save for a few all agree that Whata has gotten bad...btw where did the dang chophouse cheddar burger go?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawkman View Post
                                The one in Corsicana is ok.
                                Disagree. The wait times are atrocious, even if you are the only vehicle in the drive-thru. I’ve never been anywhere else where it is consistently 15 minutes. The order always has at least two things wrong with it and after waiting all that time it comes out cold. This is both locations, but the one on the highway is worse. On the flip side I’ve never gotten a bad taquito!

Comment

Working...
                                X