Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Getting Rid of Smokers Smell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Rid of Smokers Smell?

I bought a travel trailer and got it for a fair price but the previous owner was a smoker.

Anyone have experience getting that stank out of a trailer?

Ozone generator ?

Comment

Try an ozone generator. I've had luck in cars.

Comment

Put some baking soda in cups all over the trailer. Also use cotton balls soaked in vanilla.

Comment

By the gallon at Lowes put it in a spray bottle, Gonzo Odor Eliminator. Or also at Lowes but costs more, ZorbX.

Comment

Ozone

Comment

Great ideas guys.

Can you rent those ozone machines?

Comment

Cut open a few bags of charcoal, and leave them for a few days. You will be amazed at what they can pull out of a room.

Comment

Look forward zeo trap on ebay they work pretty darn good

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                    Cut open a few bags of charcoal, and leave them for a few days. You will be amazed at what they can pull out of a room.
                    That's what I would do and leave a fan on to keep the air moving.

Comment

Wash anything that is removable throughly and keep it out for a while. Thoroughly febreeze all other cloth items several times. Wipe down every single surface, wall, ceiling a couple times with cleaner of choice. Change rag/water often. Charcoal, moving air, fresh air and time are your friends. Cover scent will help when it’s mostly gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spray Scent Thief in your nose every time you walk in..

Seriously though, big ozone generator would be my choice after washing everything washable..

Comment

I have heard that vinegar in a bowl will absorb the odors.

Comment

You can buy one off of Amazon that is about 40$ and just have it run. it may take a little longer but would do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                              You mean like charcoal briquettes?

Comment

Working...
                              X