Church Shooting Sutherland Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCB View Post
    On one hand I’m glad his dead and on the other I’d like to see him serve a life sentence.

Waste of taxpayer money.
    $1 bullet did the job.

Comment

If any civilian that stopped this pos faces any legal issues, Id donate to his legal defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When seconds count, cops are minutes away...

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
          Anyone know Johnny Bergendorff? He’s being reported as the hero who stopped all this. If true, he’s a true American hero.
          I know him. A good kid from Seguin.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
            If any civilian that stopped this pos faces any legal issues, Id donate to his legal defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
            Me too

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Me too
              I would hope that NRA (or Texas Law shield or someone like that) would retroactively cover him as a Carry Guard Member...they would make up the cost in increased membership in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                I would hope that NRA (or Texas Law shield or someone like that) would retroactively cover him as a Carry Guard Member...they would make up the cost in increased membership in a hurry.
                I would hope

Comment

I read in one article that the shooter was former AF and was discharged with a Dishonorable Discharge imposed by a general courts martial after 4 years service.

Comment

If he posted this stuff on his Facebook page why didn't someone report him, and I also feel they should be charged with something

Comment

I read he was discharged while serving at Holloman.

Comment

Veteran but was dishonorable discharged in 2014 and possibly an ANTIFA member according to some news reports.

Comment

Just saw here he was a ANTIFA member and a armed civilian engaged him in a fire fight until the citizen killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington
                            Everyone should watch the video Tbar posted. Johnnie Langendorff is a god dammed hero:
                            Along with the other gentleman

Comment

I was away at the ranch for the weekend, ths morning my daughter texted me about the shooting. I got bits and pieces during the day but it wasn't until I got home that my wife told me about several of our friends were killed and some had gunshot wounds. John was wounded and lost his mom, dad and pregnant wife. Brother Frank, the Pastor lost his youngest daughter. This week is going to be very very tough on this small community and all the victims loved ones.

Dont put so much thought to the killer( he will have a judgement day) please lift these hurting people up in prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                                I was away at the ranch for the weekend, ths morning my daughter texted me about the shooting. I got bits and pieces during the day but it wasn't until I got home that my wife told me about several of our friends were killed and some had gunshot wounds. John was wounded and lost his mom, dad and pregnant wife. Brother Frank, the Pastor lost his youngest daughter. This week is going to be very very tough on this small community and all the victims loved ones.

Dont put so much thought to the killer( he will have a judgement day) please lift these hurting people up in prayer.
                                Yessir. You and your community are in our prayers. So sorry for the loss of your friends. God Bless y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X