No announcement yet.

Live from the Social Club (Price drop from $327,000 to $297,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could carve out about 4 par 3s in that plot....maybe a tee box at camp for a par 4 past the pond to get out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      We could carve out about 4 par 3s in that plot....maybe a tee box at camp for a par 4 past the pond to get out there...
      Sounds like some good cow pasture golf!

Comment

The Social Club Invitational!

Comment

It’s called the Social Club for a reason! I’m sure we could incorporate a skeet option into the course as well. Bring it.

Today’s not going to suck. Biscuits finishing up in the Dutch Oven to be filled with Nilgai breakfast sausage. Then to start cooking Nilgai Carne Guisada. I’m going to start it in the DO and let it finish in the crock pot all day. To bad football doesn’t start till 11:30.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1611.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	24564607

Comment

I wasn’t going to post a picture of the sausage and biscuits cause well it’s just SB but these turned out awesome. So for my good buddy Duane.....

Name:	IMG_1613.jpg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	24564608

Comment

Only problem I see is that beer isn't open!

Comment

The butter should be oozing out of the biscuits......add more butter.

Comment

I sent that pic to Karla and she responded with a pic of her working out on a treadmill. [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

Name:	IMG_1614.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24564609

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    It’s called the Social Club for a reason! I’m sure we could incorporate a skeet option into the course as well. Bring it.
                    [ATTACH]939515[/ATTACH]
                    I like the sound of this!

Comment

I checked the cameras at lunch and it reflected what I’m seeing (or lack there of). Pigs are coming in and maybe they have pushed the deer away. I didn’t see a lot of deer activity at the feeders over last week.

I’m back in the saddle

Comment

I’ve seen deer activity drop off quite a bit the last couple days as well.

Comment

I have been on the road for the Holidays and then to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl then to Lubbock / Wichita Falls for work and ended up at the SC on the final weekend.

Thanks to the gas station in Newcastle to provide groceries.

Name:	IMG_1708.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	24566828

Didn’t see much this evening but, it’s cool. I was going home tomorrow but think I may stay to see the season out.

Comment

This time of year gets slow out there. I hate this time of year until spring green...if it's not snowing it all just looks aweful.

Just watch, cook, and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not much happening farther south, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good luck and enjoy the weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X