Live from the Social Club (Price drop from $327,000 to $297,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    Looking good. Big time progress. How long til you start mixing that sackcrete for that porch floor? You know it's coming.
    That camo paint job on that container is slick!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The wheels are turning already to get the porch floor done. I think I’m going to build a pad that not only covers the part under the porch but also in front of the cabin / storage area. I will then move my fire pit down to that area along with my smoker. This way all my fire stuff is on a rock or concrete base. I figure I have about a 1000 sq feet to do. I’m thinking of some short of chat or something like that.

My current fire pit area is about 40 yards away in a group of oaks. I think I’ll enjoy it more to have everything all together and safer. This way my feet can be on the fire pit while watching football.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6366.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	24540102

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      The wheels are turning already to get the porch floor done. I think I’m going to build a pad that not only covers the part under the porch but also in front of the cabin / storage area. I will then move my fire pit down to that area along with my smoker. This way all my fire stuff is on a rock or concrete base. I figure I have about a 1000 sq feet to do. I’m thinking of some short of chat or something like that.

My current fire pit area is about 40 yards away in a group of oaks. I think I’ll enjoy it more to have everything all together and safer. This way my feet can be on the fire pit while watching football.

[ATTACH]909524[/ATTACH]
      Sounds like a plan 👍

Comment

Looking real good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a three bag concrete mixer........... just saying........

You and your Dean are doing it right.

Rwc

Comment

Where is the pizza from? Any other good restaurants you recommend in Graham?

We grabbed some pizza in Graham and are settled in the cabin doing inside chores cause it’s hot!

[ATTACH]909270[/ATTACH]

We will go crawl in the stand closer to sundown. The pigs have been steady.

[ATTACH]909271[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]909272

Comment

Originally posted by Horns1 View Post
              Where is the pizza from? Any other good restaurants you recommend in Graham?
              The pizza is from 526 Pizza (on the square). Very good.

We like Dos Chilies for Mexican, Neri's for steak (they are slow though), Rockin S for American. I have heard the burger is good at KN Root Beer but we have not tried it.

This weekend in Graham is the Food Truck Championship of
              Texas and there will be over 50 food trucks in the downtown square. We are looking forward to it as long as we can find some shade!

Comment

Looks like a Great weekend!

Comment

Not only are the food trucks there, but Turnpike Troubadours are playing a show! Probably at the drive in. Possum pedal bike ride is this weekend too.

Comment

The pizza is from 526 Pizza (on the square). Very good.

We like Dos Chilies for Mexican, Neri's for steak (they are slow though), Rockin S for American. I have heard the burger is good at KN Root Beer but we have not tried it.

This weekend in Graham is the Food Truck Championship of
                    Texas and there will be over 50 food trucks in the downtown square. We are looking forward to it as long as we can find some shade!
                    LOTS of big shade trees on the square to sit under - stop by the Graham Savings tent in the middle of the square and hang out for a bit

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    Not only are the food trucks there, but Turnpike Troubadours are playing a show! Probably at the drive in. Possum pedal bike ride is this weekend too.
                    concert is at the Young County Arena - come one, come ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                      LOTS of big shade trees on the square to sit under - stop by the Graham Savings tent in the middle of the square and hang out for a bit
                      After your videos, how could we not come to the event!

My parents are coming up so we are looking forward to stopping by and saying hello. We plan to hit Woodson for All you can eat Catfish and a little live music on Friday Night.

Comment

We will be in town for the troubadours show as well. I think the girls and kids are coming in for the food trucks.

Comment

Stan was wishing he had Zeke’s pool today. He was a “big” help....

[ATTACH]909420[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]909421[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]909422[/ATTACH]

Stan and Zeke would have a big time in the pool.

I know where you can get plenty of rocks for your porch. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is the one year anniversary since we closed on our land. There has been a ton of work, blood, sweat, tears, more money than budgeting, etc. My parents are in camp and we celebrated with a trip to the Woodson Inn for all you can eat catfish and live music.

Name:	IMG_8653.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	24542095

Name:	IMG_8655.jpg
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	24542096

Then back to the SC for a little Texas postseason baseball.

Name:	IMG_8656.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	24542097

They left me about half way through to enjoy the night by myself. The wind picked up and a light rain hit the roof. Not a bad way to end the night.t

Name:	IMG_8661.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	24542098

Tomorrow we are off to Graham for the Texas Food Truck Championship. Oh yeah, we have a little college baseball game too.

Comment

Congratulations on the property and improvements you have made to it.

Comment

Well done, amigo Heath. Life is good. You've come a long, since your days of holding up the wall at Logan's.

Comment

Working...
                                X