X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool! Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

That is my really only bucket wish is to hunt Saskatchewan. Good luck to you and your Dad. In for updates

Comment

Made it to Casper

After 17 hours in the car, we made it to Casper. With plenty of windshield time, we ran through just about every “which buck would you shoot” and “what would you do if” scenarios and also managed to solve half of the world’s problems (we started with the easy half...like moving all of MLB to the DH system and whether or not a spork really serves a purpose).

Unfortunately, 30 minutes before we rolled in to Casper, my wife called to tell me that we have a sewer/septic problem and that the toilets/showers downstairs backed up. After calling an emergency plumber to address tonight’s issue, it looks like the problem will be solved for at least 48 hours or until I can call the septic people on Monday.

While frustrating, that’s life (and homeownership). Things happen. Time to move on, get some sleep, and get my head back in the whitetail game.

On to Saskatoon, SK tomorrow!

More to come...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Buckley99; 11-03-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
              After 17 hours in the car, we made it to Casper. With plenty of windshield time, we ran through just about every “which buck would you shoot” and “what would you do if” scenarios and also managed to solve half of the world’s problems (we started with the easy half...like moving all of MLB to the DH system and whether or not a spork really serves a purpose).

Unfortunately, 30 minutes before we rolled in to Casper, my wife called to tell me that we have a sewer/septic problem and that the toilets/showers downstairs backed up. After calling an emergency plumber to address tonight’s issue, it looks like the problem will be solved for at least 48 hours or until I can call the septic people on Monday.

While frustrating, that’s life (and homeownership). Things happen. Time to move on, get some sleep, and get my head back in the whitetail game.

On to Saskatoon, SK tomorrow!

More to come...

Your luck is about like mine.....the only time anything breaks or a kid gets sick is when I’m out of town “playing” as my wife calls it [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                Hunting w/ Brad Fry
                Talked to my friend he said he knows brad and he is a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Your luck is about like mine.....the only time anything breaks or a kid gets sick is when I’m out of town “playing” as my wife calls it [emoji849]
                  Same deal here. It's a running joke around my house every time I go on a hunting trip, what or who will break while I'm gone. Last year was water well. The three years before that was at least one sick, be it kid or wife. Never fails. Good luck

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Casper to Saskatoon

The drive on 59 N, out of Gillette WY, was one of the most wildlife-rich roads I’ve ever been on. 300+ pronghorn, 100+ mule deer, two bald eagles (in the road), one golden eagle, and one porcupine...all of which were less than 100 yards from the road.

The muley rut is in full force here and it’s made for an incredible drive.

More to come...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like a heck of a drive. Great pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What guide service does the guy you're hunting with run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck...bucket list trip for sure. And sounds like great company you'll have!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Prayers, best of luck and enjoy making memories!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X