Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
    Time to delist?
    Was time years ago but every time they try they’re taken to court by the antis and it delays it and what not. They recently fixed the previous issues and are about to try again.

So we’ll see

Comment

Sss

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Sss
        That would take a big *** shovel

Comment

Wow

Comment

I just hunted the south side of the Shoshone 2 weeks ago...bear tracks everywhere!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
              Definitely time Brute Killer and it has been a long road with the anti's and feds. Has been a start/stop scenario time and time again with lawsuits from different anti organizations.

Our state believes we are very close again to being able to manage them at the state level and start having seasons on them. Nobody knows better than the individual states how to manage the states wildlife resources and that cannot be done from Washington.

We got the wolves finally delisted and this fall we opened a season on them.

Part of the problem is the bears are no afraid of people and over the years have literally learned to associate a rifle shot with a dinner bell. There are many stories of bears being on a downed elk before or soon after the hunter finds it.
              Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
              The US Fish and Wildlife Service delisted the Grizzly in the GYA (Greater Yellowstone Area) in 2007. That decision was overturned by a federal court. The reasons cited by the court have sine been rectified and the Fish and Wildlife service is currently working on delisting.

http://fwp.mt.gov/fishAndWildlife/ma...delisting.html
              Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Was time years ago but every time they try they’re taken to court by the antis and it delays it and what not. They recently fixed the previous issues and are about to try again.

So we’ll see
              Maybe Zinke can move the ball.

Comment

We went to Teton/Yellarstone several years ago and took a nice horse ride east of Teton in the national forest.
                I used the trip as an excuse to buy a 44 mag Redhawk.
                No bears, but I got a pistol out of the deal.

Comment

Any y’all listen to the two part “meat tree” that Rinella just did on his podcast. Crazy stuff.

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Crazy story! Glad all made it out!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Would love to hunt a Grizz with a bow!!

Comment

Not much fun when you enter the food chain and realize you are NOT the Apex Predator!

Comment

Wow!!! Just came back from elk hunting 3 weeks ago and the ranchers said the people next to them trapped 13 mountain lions. I was looking everywhere to and from hunting areas. Just goes to show you never know when it's your time. Glad they are ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigCntry View Post
                            Wow!!! Just came back from elk hunting 3 weeks ago and the ranchers said the people next to them trapped 13 mountain lions. I was looking everywhere to and from hunting areas. Just goes to show you never know when it's your time. Glad they are ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You need one of these back-facing masks in that lion country.

Comment

Working...
                            X