• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any time now.....

Comment

2027!

Comment

I keep threatening it but have not punched out. I will when I get tired I guess. Fish better watch out when I do.

Comment

6 months after being employed for 51 yrs.

Comment

18 more years for me. 13 more if I can do it at 55. I think I just threw up a little....uggh..

Comment

OFFICIALLY retired as of today! All of my younger colleagues at our land sales office asked what the number one thing to strive for financially BEFORE they retire was?

Just what I did....NO MORTGAGE!! I was always shocked at folks in their late 50's, 60's and even some older who bought land to build on AND mortgage it??

Of course, I never asked their financials, if they could qualify then it was sold.

Anyway....git R done and pay off your home if possible....best wishes!!

Comment

Next year for me

Comment

Feb 2017

I retired in February 2017 and it was quite an adjustment for the first few months. I have settled in now and loving every minute of it especially during hunting season. Save as much as you can when your young and understand the difference between wanting and needing.

Comment

49 months and 27 days not that we are counting

Comment

O just about 35 more year and some change. I don't know if I will ever be able to retire... I will have to pick up a hobby for sure.

Comment

August of next year for me. 33 years teaching. That is enough for me.

Comment

I wish I was smarter when I was younger or at least had someone in my life back then to offer good advice. I have a couple friends that are going to retire around 55. It took me way too long to get my crap together and retirement, though I am 45, is a LONG way off for me.

Comment

Retired at 54. Pretty weird feeling.

Comment

At the rate I'm going I'll never be able to retire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wants, needs and must haves...live by that and you'll save some money for sure.

I hope in the next year or so I'll retire but as much fun as I'm having I might go to 65.

Comment

Working...
                                X