Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs. Antlercollector got her first bow buck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    And the brownie points earned should be off the charts!..

Yessir! I went out the next morning to try and shoot a big 6 point I've been seeing. I got in the blind and pulled my bow back just to check everything and the string popped! We drove to San Angelo to try and get the string replaced. They didn't have it in stock and said it would be 4 days before my bow would be ready. My wife told me she would buy me a new bow so I could have a back up! Brownie points cashed in!!!!!!

I picked up my first Hoyt bow, and was able to get that big 6 pointer. Thanks everyone for all the nice responses about her buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck Jeff!! ....but a HOYT? Man, you could'a dun better'n that! At least hope the cap fits...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Nice buck Jeff!! ....but a HOYT? Man, you could'a dun better'n that! At least hope the cap fits...

All they had was Hoyt and Bear. It did the job!

I was ready to buy a recurve at Walmart just so I could keep hunting.

Comment

Awesome six point AC! Mrs ACs buck is fantastic! That hole is huge. By the size of that body, he was getting morning bran from you but someone else was making him scrambled eggs and bacon everyday.

Fantastic!

Comment

Toad... somebody link nursejen to this thread... scratch that whatever you Do DON'T link her lol

Comment

What a hoss that is a monster congrats to her.

Comment

great deer for her! What is the poundage she is pulling?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Yessir! I went out the next morning to try and shoot a big 6 point I've been seeing. I got in the blind and pulled my bow back just to check everything and the string popped! We drove to San Angelo to try and get the string replaced. They didn't have it in stock and said it would be 4 days before my bow would be ready. My wife told me she would buy me a new bow so I could have a back up! Brownie points cashed in!!!!!!

I picked up my first Hoyt bow, and was able to get that big 6 pointer. Thanks everyone for all the nice responses about her buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Congrats on the buck and the new HOYT.

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

It's about time you got a new bow!!![emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Wendy was still on Cloud 9 this weekend at the lease!! [emoji106] She is really proud of that deer as she should be. It was fun to hear how excited she was while telling the story. She’s hooked now that’s for sure.
                        Congrats to you again Jeff on that Big 6. He’s a brute as well.
                        The 2 biggest deer I’ve seen since I’ve gotten on the lease taken less than a week apart. You guys are killin machines!!! Couldn’t happen to 2 better people. Proud of y’all.

Comment

Awesome deer!!! Congratulations to both of you.

Comment

Congrats to you both!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats on a really nice buck to the lady and for the big six!

Comment

Working...
                                X