Hagerman 2017 seg a roll call and live hunt thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    So the landowner said you could blood trail on his property but no tracking dogs?, don't get that one...

That’s what I got out of it.
    Sounds like he bowhunts and was afraid dogs would push off deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      I don't know if that was the case. I think the H said no. I think the problem was that no dogs were available. But I could be wrong.
      See post #36 http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=668566 I mean his place his rules but...

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        See post #36 http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=668566 I mean his place his rules but...
        ah, didn't read through that other thread, just going by what was posted on this one. Got it.

Comment

Anyone find a total number count yet??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              Anyone find a total number count yet??
              3 , looks encouraging don't it

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                Especially when I look at the Lunar calendar and see pretty much the same moon phase for segment C. Its a Super Full moon At least it shouldn't be this warm
                Last edited by rladner; 11-06-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                  Especially when I look at the Lunar calendar and see pretty much the same moon phase for segment C. Its a Super Full moon At least it shouldn't be this warm
                  Makes you really question the moon phase that the Drury brothers talked about on that podcast and saying they liked to hunt a full moon.

Either it doesn't apply here in Texas or the units open to deer hunting this year at the H aren't that great.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                    Makes you really question the moon phase that the Drury brothers talked about on that podcast and saying they liked to hunt a full moon.

Either it doesn't apply here in Texas or the units open to deer hunting this year at the H aren't that great.
                    Deer don't know no stinkin units. They walk around, see fence, jump over or go through...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                      Deer don't know no stinkin units. They walk around, see fence, jump over or go through...
                      They aren't like the deer crossing signs?!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post

Lol there have been some big deer come out of Meyers and Goode. I would be lying if I said I hope the guys go into A and kill all the big bucks [emoji23][emoji16] segment B may be setting up to be awesome this year.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Seg B and C threads. I'm planning on being in the area for the C hunt, be the camp biotch for Friday evening and Saturday morning and get in a little scouting for the TYHP January hunt, and my hopeful 2018 draw.

Good luck B and C hunters!

Comment

Rumor has it there is a petition to change the name of the refuge to Harr National Wildlife Refuge.

and the units to WCB, TommyLee, Harrville and Harr160

Any truth to it?...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                              That’s what I got out of it.
                              Sounds like he bowhunts and was afraid dogs would push off deer

Yes I bow hunt.
                              No I didn't know want anyone else or their dog on my side of the fence. I let them look with the game warden.
                              I've already told the hunter when I find it I will set up a time to get it it him. But I'm not going to trample all over the place in November when I should be hunting

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
                                Yes I bow hunt.
                                No I didn't know want anyone else or their dog on my side of the fence. I let them look with the game warden.
                                I've already told the hunter when I find it I will set up a time to get it it him. But I'm not going to trample all over the place in November when I should be hunting
                                No shame in that game, sounds like you'll do right by the hunter if you find his deer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X