Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    I own Shiba in my coinbase account, which is pretty user friendly. I want to buy Saitama and Dogelon Mars $Elon, but I think I can only buy those in the wallet. The wallet is what I am having issues with.
    Same here.

Comment

On Coinbase buy Ethereum and be sure to buy enough to cover the ridiculous gas tax in addition to what you want to invest ($100 to $400). Then click the middle bottom button with arrows and select send and send Ethereum to you Coinbase Wallet. Then open your wallet and select the middle bottom button with sqaures. Scroll down and under popular apps select uniswap. Once uniswap opens click the gear icon and they recommend setting the slippage between 5 and 10%. Then enter the amount of Ethereum you want to swap and account for the gas fee. Then select a token then swap.

Comment

I use the hotbit or bitmart exchange to purchase saitama

Comment

Got it, thank you deer716

Comment

Anyone following EVN/EVNY (Evolution Finance) or AAVE? both are defi coins. trying to figure out best way to buy EVN.
            Last edited by TeamAmerica; 11-01-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Everyone still high on ADA? Not much movement lately.

Comment

I can't even find Game Coin price. Where do you look up info on it?

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  I can't even find Game Coin price. Where do you look up info on it?

It’s not worth looking up. They are moving the liquidity to GMEX the new contract and will airdrop the coins Thursday.

Gave everyone $1000 worth of GME to all wallet holders because the swap got messy and some people freaked out.

I think the price should be around $.0317 depending on BNB price.

Welcome to The Game Coin. The first sports cryptocurrency with a purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Black Ice; 11-02-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

That's cool, I was trying to figure out how to do the new thing and I guess I can't until Thursday. When do the $1k show up in the wallet, after Thursday?

I'm over my skis on this stuff, but can you give me an crypto for dummies explanation as to why it's moving and why that's good?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                      Yeah man. Holding strong at 18x lol

Clear your PM box.

Sent you good info that didn’t go through.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                        That's cool, I was trying to figure out how to do the new thing and I guess I can't until Thursday. When do the $1k show up in the wallet, after Thursday?

I'm over my skis on this stuff, but can you give me an crypto for dummies explanation as to why it's moving and why that's good?

They should air drop the coins into your wallet and you should have roughly another 31,000 coins for the $1000 if BNB stays where it is and the price of GMEX is at .0317.

I’m not an expert but this was started with an original contract and as it’s grown and took off. Mainly locally as I know several people who have put in hundreds of thousands that live off my street and around my area.

From what I gather they had to change some things to get listed on bitmart and move the project forward to become a more legit crypto and pass the certik audit.

Some people say this could have been changed with code which I know nothing about. Their website has some extra info on the platform and what’s going on.

I will say that getting rid of the massive reflections is a good thing and will make the coin more stable by doing them with each transaction.

This project is a little over 100 days old and some people got in early with 5k and 10k investments like myself and some people have 50k to 1 mil invested.

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-02-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Is there a minimum investment?

Comment

looking forward to seeing where Game Coin goes, I got in for a small amount to just get my feet wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyway12 View Post
                              looking forward to seeing where Game Coin goes, I got in for a small amount to just get my feet wet.
                              Glad you got in, I tried before the launch and even reached out to them when things disappeared on me. No response, guess I'll cut my losses and try somewhere else.

Comment

If you sell your Bitcoins can you specifiy FIFO?

Comment

Working...
                                X