• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
    Don't invest in Cryptocurrency...
    That's what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    I think or hope he is saying he heard good news, but cant play because he hears it thru classified means?
    And that's what I was hoping.

Comment

We were politely asked to not be involved with crypto due to foreign entities controlling the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        We were politely asked to not be involved with crypto due to foreign entities controlling the money.
        Did you remind them China owns the dollar?

Comment

China doesn’t own the dollar. China’s economy is based on the dollar, because, well, the entire world is based on the dollar. That’s because the American dollar is the most stable currency in the world. And to that point, the guys rallying behind ripple’s increase need to realize or at least acknowledge that ripples value is based on the price of bitcoin. So ripple may rally compared to bitcoin...but if bitcoins value against the American dollar has dropped, what have you really gained??

I was big into crypto last year, and I still think the block chain technology is legit. But you can’t make money in crypto if your ultimate goal is to cash out in American dollars. The US government, and the world to that extent, won’t allow an alternate currency to surplant the American dollar as the world currency

Comment

China doesn’t own the dollar. China’s economy is based on the dollar, because, well, the entire world is based on the dollar. That’s because the American dollar is the most stable currency in the world. And to that point, the guys rallying behind ripple’s increase need to realize or at least acknowledge that ripples value is based on the price of bitcoin. So ripple may rally compared to bitcoin...but if bitcoins value against the American dollar has dropped, what have you really gained??

I was big into crypto last year, and I still think the block chain technology is legit. But you can’t make money in crypto if your ultimate goal is to cash out in American dollars. The US government, and the world to that extent, won’t allow an alternate currency to surplant the American dollar as the world currency

Comment

Hey there folks, just wanted to ask a brief question. I've been following the market for quite some time now and decided to try out cloud mining as a side source of income. I've read some cloud mining services reviews for 2018 like this and the emount of predictable profit seems quite good. Is these numbers are safe to believe or what? Would appreciate any advices on the topic.

Comment

I mine with my own equipment, it's not profitable with today's prices. Never looked into cloud mining but am aware of it, always wondered if they have computing power just sitting around why they wouldn't just mine for themselves and keep 100% of the profits. By selling computers power only and passing the profits along to you they're just giving money away for doing the exact same thing so it just strikes me as strange.

Comment

Sure is dead in here

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Sure is dead in here
                    Stuff ain't moving at all just sitting there, boring. I did increase holdings nicely as it dropped.

Comment

Good article for those who still care. Gives pro's and con's.

IMO I think he's right and bitcoin will rally again big time. Not because it will become more accepted or useful (although it may) but because people need something to rally.

Comment

I talked some sense into my neighbor awhile back and he finally cashed out of Bit. Then proceeded to pay his house off. At least there was one success story.

Comment

Im still sitting on all of mine. I probably need to sell it and put it into some commercial real estate though. This money is just sitting here doing nothing and it is killing me.

Comment

Nows the time to buy not sell.

Comment

Not buying anymore. I have quite a bit. It was nice when it was moving up and down a lot so I could at least trade it. Now it doesnt move enough to justify the time I need to spend in front of the screen to make money.

Comment

Why are they all tanking today?

Comment

Working...
                                X