X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Man that’s crazy!

Skinny

Yeah, and when bitconnect was going down nick started deleting all his videos about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doug Polk called them all out on it wayyy before it was tanked...

Comment

so in all the TRX magic today, i ended up back in the green, and with about 15% more coins... i didn't have much to do at work so for the past couple hours i have been selling when it would hit .00000700 and rebuy when it would hit .675. did it about 5 times and gained a ton of coins.... a pretty good day in my book! i started with a 150$ investment in TRON and i'm sitting at around 500$ now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
          so in all the TRX magic today, i ended up back in the green, and with about 15% more coins... i didn't have much to do at work so for the past couple hours i have been selling when it would hit .00000700 and rebuy when it would hit .675. did it about 5 times and gained a ton of coins.... a pretty good day in my book! i started with a 150$ investment in TRON and i'm sitting at around 500$ now.

Comment

so...... the world isnt ending?

crap... need to apologize to my neighbor about his yappy dog and their flag pole...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              so...... the world isnt ending?

crap... need to apologize to my neighbor about his yappy dog and their flag pole...

Comment

if you need a little more convincing...on cryptonick.. hes shown telling people how to get around the State of Texas Cease and Desist order on Bitconnect...

Comment

Litecoin is kicking arse right now...bounced back pretty quick.

GVT, Kyber and WaBi have rebounded quickly too.

Comment

almost every currency seems to have the EXACT same up turn happening at the same exact time today...charts look identical...

Comment

If you bought BTC this AM you are up 20%

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        If you bought BTC this AM you are up 20%
                        I did.. recycled some i had...and bought more.. in the 9's .. love it.

Comment

Patiently waiting the upturn...I'm salivating.

Comment

Nice. You are a braver man than me. I have deposited all I am willing to at this point.

Comment

I did the same....I bought in the 12s, 11s, 10s, and 9s. I like to dollar cost avg.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                Litecoin is kicking arse right now...bounced back pretty quick.

GVT, Kyber and WaBi have rebounded quickly too.

Yep. I bought 1 more LTC at $145. Lol. I like what I’m hearing about LTC this year. We shall see.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X