Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    I got tired of waiting for Bittrex to let me join so I set up in Binance. After a PITA process I was finally able to figure out how to send some Bitcoin to Binance but the transfer still shows “pending” in Coinbase. Does anyone know how long it take for funds to be transferred? I need to exchange the Bitcoin for Ripple!!

Click on the "view transaction" part and it will take you to another page that shows the process in real time.

Took my transaction over an hour this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
      gdax is more of an traditional exchange by giving you market options such market, limit, & stop orders. coinbase doesnt have those options more of a place just to buy coin at market price.
      Coinbase is a wallet that allows you to buy BTC, ETH and LTC. You can't set limit or stop orders and will pay higher fees if you just use Coinbase outright.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        Coinbase is a wallet that allows you to buy BTC, ETH and LTC. You can't set limit or stop orders and will pay higher fees if you just use Coinbase outright.
        Thank you.

So as I understand it GDAX is not a wallet and as such you cannot buy through there?

If I’m wrong and you can buy through GDAX do you have to obtain a third-party wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Thank you.

So as I understand it GDAX is not a wallet and as such you cannot buy through there?

If I’m wrong and you can buy through GDAX do you have to obtain a third-party wallet?
          While in GDAX you can transfer USD and then use that to purchase the coin of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            I got tired of waiting for Bittrex to let me join so I set up in Binance. After a PITA process I was finally able to figure out how to send some Bitcoin to Binance but the transfer still shows “pending” in Coinbase. Does anyone know how long it take for funds to be transferred? I need to exchange the Bitcoin for Ripple!!
            the PENDING.. is the block chain verifying that your transaction is A)Real and B) not a duplicate entry in the ledger...
            i think on some exchanges you can set the minimum verification ..but what ive seen is minimum of 6 are needed before its verified.. (it will get more than that once its ran its course through all the block chain systems..

Comment

freaking BTC shot up when i was about to grab a bunch more.. and I cant decide on whether to dump more in LTC or not...
              Ripple is just pissin me off..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                freaking BTC shot up when i was about to grab a bunch more.. and I cant decide on whether to dump more in LTC or not...
                Ripple is just pissin me off..
                Grab LiteCoin while it’s down. I just bought 5 more. Ripple is a long term hold. Predictions have it at $2+ in 2018.

Comment

tron is making a move.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    the PENDING.. is the block chain verifying that your transaction is A)Real and B) not a duplicate entry in the ledger...
                    i think on some exchanges you can set the minimum verification ..but what ive seen is minimum of 6 are needed before its verified.. (it will get more than that once its ran its course through all the block chain systems..
                    It finally cleared and I was able to jump on some Ripple. The delay actually worked out better for me since the Bitcoin I had tied up waiting on the transfer gained and was worth more on the exchange. I also bought Ripple on a down swing. All good here.

Comment

Captains on industry boys...

I'm gonna start using my FIAT currency to light my cigars. I'm rolling in the virtual dough right now...kinda looks like Tourette's.

Comment

BTC trucking to 20K!??

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                          tron is making a move.

I’m not seeing tron on bittrex. Not looking to add another exchange.

Any thoughts on neo. I’ve read a few places that it looks promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                            I’m not seeing tron on bittrex. Not looking to add another exchange.

Any thoughts on neo. I’ve read a few places that it looks promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I found Tron on binance. Not sure about Neo other than its under rated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              Grab LiteCoin while it’s down. I just bought 5 more. Ripple is a long term hold. Predictions have it at $2+ in 2018.
                              ****it. You talked me into buying some more.

I’m done till payday. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                                30% in a week sounds long term???

Comment

Working...
                                X