Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Well, I bought my first bitcoin... now where do I want to move it or hold it? The fun begins
    How did you buy one? I'm looking online but to be honest it's a bit confusing. I'm thinking to try buying a couple to get my feet wet in this crypto-investing stuff.

God bless and happy hunting.
    Richard.

Comment

"A" bitcoin will cost you a little over $18,350 a this very moment in time..

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        "A" bitcoin will cost you a little over $18,350 a this very moment in time..
        Oh... well I'm not buying any of those then. I was thinking a few of the Ripple ones would be safe to mess around with.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
          Oh... well I'm not buying any of those then. I was thinking a few of the Ripple ones would be safe to mess around with.

Richard.
          You would have to buy bitcoin first (you dont have to buy a whole one) ... Then use that bitcoin to buy ripple ...

Comment

Richard.
            You'll need to buy a percentage of bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              set up a debit card on a bank account you can fund just for this. (you dont have to ..but its certainly faster way of depositing USD to a crypto exchange for conversion to crypto.
              So confusing. Why would that debit card be faster than the one I have now. How does that speed or lack of affect the price?

I am mainly concerned with fraud or theft. IS IT SAFE? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                So confusing. Why would that debit card be faster than the one I have now. How does that speed or lack of affect the price?

I am mainly concerned with fraud or theft. IS IT SAFE? Lol.
                IT ISNT..the setting up a separate Bank account and debit card is purely if you are paranoid about someone getting access to your bank account...

if your scared ..get a dog

Comment

so on coinbase
                  do I have to enter a bank account to make a withdrawal?
                  I have already input a card

Comment

Richard.
                    You'll be a lot happier if you spend a little time first looking a you tube videos for beginner to crypto currencies so you get an understanding of what a crypto currency is...how you can purchase pieces of it...how to use the exchanges...and then how those exchanges work in terms of allowing you to use other crypto to by other crypto (instead of using USD)...etc

it can be overwhelming (and still is to a point) but having a basic idea of how this works and throwing out what you think about trading.. itll make it easier

Comment

So I cancelled my cc account on cb and added my bank, it was instant! Seems everyone else says it takes 3-4 days, or does it take 3-4 days to get the transaction to go through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
                        So I cancelled my cc account on cb and added my bank, it was instant! Seems everyone else says it takes 3-4 days, or does it take 3-4 days to get the transaction to go through?

It will likely say processing for 3-4 days if you used you bank account and not your debit card..

Comment

So my first question, I want to start with $100, but want to save as much as I can on fees, so do I purchase $100 in bitcoin then transfer my bitcoins into my gdax account and buy and sell there?

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Also coinbase is $300 higher than what CoinCap is reporting. Coinbase has it at $18,300, coin cap has it as $17,900

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              IT ISNT..the setting up a separate Bank account and debit card is purely if you are paranoid about someone getting access to your bank account...

if your scared ..get a dog
                              Thank you sir for all your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                It will likely say processing for 3-4 days if you used you bank account and not your debit card..
                                Use a CC if you want instant results. I wired 15k to coinbase 2 weeks ago...they just now acknowledged the wire and rejected it. Rejected because the bank acct I wired from is a business account not personal. Now they say 7 to 10 days to send it back to my bank. So 15k out if my hands for min 3 weeks. Not cool...i would have doubled it if I could have made investment I had it planned for.

Comment

Working...
                                X