No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or was it 319.00 yesterday? I think that is the mistake I made.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Yeah not sure what RA is talking about...lol

Both yalls decimals in wrong place. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
        Coinbase locked me out for 24 hours after the amounts they put on my card didn’t work.[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dang sorry I was typing a response for your earlier post and guess I missed ya

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          For those of you on Binance did you set up a 2FA authorization? If so did you use Google Authenticator or the Authy app they recommend?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ok, I have an account. Coinbase is totally safe to put my bank account info in?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
              Dang sorry I was typing a response for your earlier post and guess I missed ya

Ya, after I made the mistake of 3 try’s, then coinbase explained how to type in the amounts. Well guess I’ll keep reading and learning till then!

Comment

Ok, I have an account. Coinbase is totally safe to put my bank account info in?

I used a card designed for this. The transfers are immediate. Using bank account takes days to transfer money to buy coins.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  I used a card designed for this. The transfers are immediate. Using bank account takes days to transfer money to buy coins.

Skinny
                  x2 use a CC

Comment

Yes...sorry I read it as 319.00

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Yeah not sure what RA is talking about...lol

Both yalls decimals in wrong place. [emoji12]

Skinny
                    Dang it...you knew good and well what I meant! You been hanging around Smart too much with that instigator stuff

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
                      Ya, after I made the mistake of 3 try’s, then coinbase explained how to type in the amounts. Well guess I’ll keep reading and learning till then!

It happened to me too. Heck they put 3 amounts in my accounts instead of two so I didn't know which combination of which numbers to use.

Comment

I just went through some old emails where my buddy was complaining that his 9 bitcoins weren’t worth diddly. Suffice it to say he’s not complaining today.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Yes...sorry I read it as 319.00

Dang it...you knew good and well what I meant! You been hanging around Smart too much with that instigator stuff

Yee Yee!!! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Does depositing from a bank account to Coinbase USD Wallet take the same amount of time as buying a coin?

Comment

I have been credit card free since the 2008ish economy crash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-19-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I have been credir card free since the 2008ish econony crash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                set up a debit card on a bank account you can fund just for this. (you dont have to ..but its certainly faster way of depositing USD to a crypto exchange for conversion to crypto.

Comment

Working...
                                X