Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
    I’ve got almost 4000 Ripple and wish I had twice that. Everything is pointing to it exploding in 2018.
    I swear if GDAX doesn’t approve my account soon my head is going to explode.

Comment

I'm all for confidence, but...

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Well if he’s right he could pretty much afford to eat all the **** he wants.

Comment

Wow thinks bitcoin will hit the 1 million mark in 3 years!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Wow that’s pretty confident. I wouldn’t promise that.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Anyone buy any TRX today? I saw mention of it earlier here today.

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Well I just read 1356 post/ 136 pages and now I’m an expert! [emoji23]Here’s to tomorrow when I take the plunge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                  much better off investing that money into the coins vs mining them. that i can promise you. about 2-3 months ago i sold off my 100 cards/rigs. while i did mine a bunch, and broke even on the hardware when selling...if i had just put that same capitol into btc or eth, i could have retired already. (im 33).
                  I'm mining for fun.
                  At the end I'll sell all cards except one per rig then donate that computer someplace.

I'll still have a few coins after that.

Short term folks are turning profits
                  But I don't trust these coins long term.
                  I'm not sold on the longevity.
                  All the while I'm still mining them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Anyone buy any TRX today? I saw mention of it earlier here today.

Skinny
                    Got some a couple of days ago when it was .035

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

How quickly things change...got up this morning and things seem to be cooling off on the alt coins. Still ahead but yesterday seemed like everything was about to explode.

Comment

Im in on neo.. set a buy order..and the **** thing hit it last night
                        grabbing some more LTC this morning.. just to have...

Comment

I made a little off of $60 I threw in Bitcoin back in May. I sold it and put the $ and a few more hundred into ADA Cardano and XLM. They are cheap and have a lot of potential from what I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Im in on neo.. set a buy order..and the **** thing hit it last night
                            grabbing some more LTC this morning.. just to have...
                            Neo has been real good to me so far.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              Neo has been real good to me so far.
                              did you get neo into cryptocompare?
                              mine isnt reporting correctly in there..not sure if i brainfarted the entry or what..

put in number of neo coins at .0039999 BTC which is what i got it at..
                              and its reporting the amount puchased and PL as the same number...

Comment

See the stock LFIN yesterday? Geez.. Went from $5 to $130 in 2 days.

Also be careful.. This may be the height of euphoria

There's this news https://www.wsj.com/articles/cryptoc...ack-1513683519

And two of the biggest Blockchain stocks did big raises last night. RIOT and MARA both are down this morning.

May give those trying to open/fund accounts a little more time.

Comment

Working...
                                X