No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my share with Canadian diamond mining.
    here is what Dave had to say on bitcoin
    💵 Create Your Free Budget! Sign up for EveryDollar ⮕ https://ter.li/6h2c45 📱Download the Ramsey Network App ⮕ https://ter.li/ajeshj 🛒 Visit The Ramsey Sto...

Politicians are making big promises on student loan forgiveness, but where will that $2 trillion come from? According to Dave Ramsey, Seth Frotman, Seth Godin, and Mark Cuban, there’s no magic bullet

Comment

Nevermind. Watched some Crypto Bobby videos and got my question answered. Only problem now is that I REALLY want my GDAX identification to get verified.
      Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-18-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I Just got some RIPPLE after working on it for most of the day, what a process!
        Also bought some of the decentbet shares on Cryptopia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What a crazy day so far. All of my cryptos are in the green and growing like crazy.

Comment

I'm looking at neo... but cant decide if i want to pull the trigger...based on charts...it had a pretty **** good and solid day...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              I'm looking at neo... but cant decide if i want to pull the trigger...based on charts...it had a pretty **** good and solid day...
              NEO has been a beast the past day or so.

I read that NEO, QTUM and OMISEGO seem to run in a pack together. So far it's proven true.

My Kyber has almost double in less than a week.

Comment

WABI looks like it could be a good one. Saw a video on the technology that's already being used in real world applications.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  i was looking at it also. supposed to be an ETH killer. something about ETH network is already overtaxed with transactions due to the crypto craze. but it had a setback with the Chinese gov. issues with crypto. long term for 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    WABI looks like it could be a good one. Saw a video on the technology that's already being used in real world applications.
                    Let me guess: it’s available on GDAX? What about on Binance?

Speaking of Binance, does that have to be funded through Coinbase too, or can you transfer money there from a bank account or debit/credit card and buy directly from the exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Let me guess: it’s available on GDAX? What about on Binance?

Speaking of Binance, does that have to be funded through Coinbase too, or can you transfer money there and buy directly from the exchange?
                      I just picked up a little of WABI on Binance. You have to transfer bitcoin to Binance and then use it to acquire other alt coins.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        I just picked up a little of WABI on Binance. You have to transfer bitcoin to Binance and then use it to acquire other alt coins.
                        So just like you would do from Coinbase to GDAX? Sorry for all the questions. Still just trying to feel my way around the process and lingo.

Comment

Ripple fixing to break .80 cents?

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                            Ripple fixing to break .80 cents?
                            Just shattered $.80! Hang on boys, it’s about to go crazy!

Comment

Wish I could have bought more ripple. Bought some around .53 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                                Wish I could have bought more ripple. Bought some around .53 cents.
                                I’ve got almost 4000 Ripple and wish I had twice that. Everything is pointing to it exploding in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X