Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
    Anyone trying to get in on any NEW Crypto Currencies?
    Just wondering if there are any new ones that seem promising or are they all just a giant crap-shoot now....
    Looking for something to throw a few hundred at and see what happens...
    i posted about a new one above that i can very easily see 20-50x by end of 2018

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a good day today boys!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Looks like it's going to be a good day today boys!!

If by good you mean cashing out today could fund a bad*** lease in south Texas(for 1 season), then yes sir, been a good day [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
          i posted about a new one above that i can very easily see 20-50x by end of 2018

Assuming your referring to DBET, I'm just confused on the whole quarterly percentages and reimbursements aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            Assuming your referring to DBET, I'm just confused on the whole quarterly percentages and reimbursements aspect.

Maybe this will help

Comment

So I understand how this whole thing works and have for a while, but with all these new currencies, what are people actually doing with it? What retailers are accepting LTC or ETH or Ripple as a means for exchange. Bitcoin has a presence and companies are accepting payment in it.

Im thinking of buying into something this week while Im off work. Im guessing LTC but need to research this ripple business more.

Comment

has anyone seen anything like this with bittrex?

Wallet Disabled - performing routine maintenance

doing a withdrawl of my newly bought XRP to the ledge nano and bittrex is showing this with my xrp in pending (and authorized)...

edit.. bah... found this explaining it..
                Essentially, if a wallet has been disabled, it is a precaution to avoid users depositing or withdrawing funds to a wallet that may not be functioning properly. If a wallet is in maintenance, there is a number of potential things could be the cause:
                1. The developer and the exchange is in the process of implementing a wallet update.
                2. There could be a possible fork on the blockchain. In order to protect funds, we may have disabled the wallet until a consensus has been made on which chain is the proper chain.
                3. The wallet daemon on our server has hung or crashed.
                4. The wallet is sending orphan transactions or having an issue that requires the developer to work with us on resolving.
                Last edited by systemnt; 12-18-2017, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  has anyone seen anything like this with bittrex?

Wallet Disabled - performing routine maintenance

doing a withdrawl of my newly bought XRP to the ledge nano and bittrex is showing this with my xrp in pending (and authorized)...

Happened twice to me, everything was fine. Assumed they were updating them

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                    Happened twice to me, everything was fine. Assumed they were updating them
                    Thanks, thats reassuring. how long it take to clear?

Comment

Not positive, just came back a bit later and it was done.

Comment

well aside from missing the boat on trying to get an order filled for LTC at .0166BTC... had a pretty good day so far

Comment

Anyone know the fees if selling litecoin on gdax, to then get wired back to bank? Or best way to accomplish this with minimum fees?

Comment

Any luck setting up a GDAX account on a phone? I can upload DL pics but the selfie won’t work in my phone. I guess I have to use a computer with a webcam?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Any luck setting up a GDAX account on a phone? I can upload DL pics but the selfie won’t work in my phone. I guess I have to use a computer with a webcam?

Skinny

When setting up my gdax on computer, had to use firefox instead of safari to get "selfie" to work. Idk about phone

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
                                When setting up my gdax on computer, had to use firefox instead of safari to get "selfie" to work. Idk about phone

Thanks!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X